UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

Yuyushiki 1 - 1.25

Don't think I've ever quit a show partway through an episode before, but OMG, I seriously can't take any more of this! I could feel my brain matter melting away by the minute while watching this. Two of the main three characters in it are just so inane. I can tolerate a pretty decent level of stupid nonsense for the sake of moe, but in this it's like nonstop and just too much for me.

Koi Kaze 11

Spoiler

So I still have a bunch of MAL Challenge series from last year I left unfinished. Putting Black Jack and Votoms on hold - the former's episodic and the latter's next episode is a recap, so there's no harm - I'll rewatch the last four of Boys Over Flowers before resuming it, planning on restarting DT Eightron outright, Aquarion's a Schrodinger's case, and all the other stuff I planned will stay on the backburner for who knows how long. Since I've got three eps of this left, I thought I might as well get it done so I could move on to other shows.

That said, oof, that scene between Koshiro and Kaname in the alley was a tough watch. I mean, I managed to get through it with only two pauses, but still... Can't fault either party in that argument.

Legend of Galactic Heroes 1 & 2

Feeling well enough to drag myself out of bed some today. My original plan was to watch this before anything else, but given how daunting the length of it is, I kept putting it off until it became no longer feasible. Wanted to at least see a little bit of it before my subscription runs out at midnight. Might be a long whlle, but I'll make sure when I subscribe again this will be the first thing I look at.

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Master 4
W'Z 6

Spoiler

I don't believe it, an episode without bare breasts. ED excluded, of course. I'm liking the Gessen girls the more they show up. Hebijo, on the other hand, has plenty of problems outside of their lacking screentime and "muh evil ninja" designation. Three of them I don't care for, and the other two are too obnoxious with their sadistic and masochistic personalities for me to really enjoy them. (Also, Suzune somehow survived her heroic sacrifice last season, which is nice but still pretty whaaaaaaat.) Asuka revisiting Hanzo Academy gave me six-years nostalgia, Fubuki looks kinda attractive with the torso bandages, and Gekkou and Senkou can go die in a fire.

I unironically love that Masaru's Hand Shaker ability is playing children's card games. :D

u3bMyRe.png

7oc1t1m.png

Just finished Genshiken 9-12 and season one OVAs 1-3

...Man it feels so good to actually post what I'm watching somewhere.  I missed the old ASMB, went hunting on Reddit, and found this place.  Anyone remember me, lol?

...And like a noob I posted this in the manga thread instead of the anime one. :|

Edited by Martinman
  • Like 1