UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

Lycoris Recoil 10 and 11 (live)
Dragon Ball Z Kai 4
Ninja Kamui 8 (live)
Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead 1 (live)

Now that my livetweeting game is back on point, I'll have to pop in here next week during Kamui.

Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead 3
One Piece 660-661

Spoiler

Seeing Monet in flashback, even with those top tier nerd glasses on, just makes me glad she's dead in the present. On the other hand, and it might just be how much I like Brandon McInnis's work, but I actually kinda like Dellinger.

Ninja Kamui 10
Idolm@ster Xenoglossia 1

Woah, that was a hype premiere. First few minutes went too fast for me, but I loved the rest. How many timelines to I have to jump to get to the universe where this aired on Toonami?

I also love the idea of having Internet stations in public spaces you can plug your phone into. Intact moon be damned, they should add that to our world.

On 4/25/2024 at 8:16 PM, PokeNirvash said:

Oh wow, you started that sooner than I thought. I should catch up before you're the one posting ratings in our thread! :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead 4
A Salad Bowl of Eccentrics 4

This has actually been a long time coming: I bought the DVDs in late 2018, but it took me until now to watch them, which was on a whim. But it also doesn't hurt that I don't have to rate the show myself given you're doing it in the thread.

I was curious to see how you'd react to this. I think it'd be weird to take over rating the show from someone else, so how about this: you can keep doing the descriptions at your own pace even after I pass you. If nothing else, we can at least compare our ratings afterward; I assume mine will be different, and maybe not as good. :LithiumSmileyS:

Idolm@ster Xenoglossia 2/3