UnevenEdge

Wawa cheesesteaks.

Rogue_Alphonse

Guest The Hound

God damn... haven't had one in a while.

Oh how I have forgotten your godly $5 goodness

are u in philly

Guest The Hound

Oven roasted turkey on classic wheat roll, oil, cheese, bacon, lettuce, onion, pickle, and jalapeno. Depending on my mood the cheese could be cheddar, swiss, or american. I have yet to get tired of that sandwich.

the wawa closet to me doesn't have the pickles or the butter and herb roll or w.e it is.

i usually get literally the same thing you do except for i get tomato and pepper jack on it too

Wawa is a small market with a deli that serves various foods such as hoagies, panini's, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, chicken tenders, frozen drinks, soups, ect. They also have a wide selection of freshly brewed coffee. There are two types; regular Wawa markets and Super Wawa's. A super Wawa is a bit bigger and also has a gas station.

Wawa is a small market with a deli that serves various foods such as hoagies, panini's, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, chicken tenders, frozen drinks, soups, ect. They also have a wide selection of freshly brewed coffee. There are two types; regular Wawa markets and Super Wawa's. A super Wawa is a bit bigger and also has a gas station.

For some reason, I kept thinking it was like a 7/11 or some shit.

Thank chu  :)

Some people compare it to 7/11 because it's an easier way to explain it. I would say they are wrong in that regards.

lol, thing is, no one ever really explained it

i just assumed from what i could glean from the conversations

this food talk totally confused my assumption tho

lol, thing is, no one ever really explained it

i just assumed from what i could glean from the conversations

this food talk totally confused my assumption tho

I think most people failed to explain what Wawa adequately because all of us who know what it is just expect everyone else to know as well. And even my explanation wasn't really "correct." The best way to find out what a Wawa is is to go to one if you are ever in the Philly area, South Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, or parts of Florida.

thank you. i too was confused...  :D