UnevenEdge

I went to the hospital cafeteria for lunch

fuggnificent

what did you eat there?

I wanted chilli hotdogs but the fry cook was taking his sweet time and i had to get back to work. So i had the following:

Fried chicken sandwich

Blueberry cobbler

It was so good. I love their cobblers. I gotta space out my visits tho less somebody recognizes me.

I'm quite partial to hospital food too. Funny how such a place has food almost as bad as fast food.

Is it bad i couldn't wait to have my baby so i could lie in bed and eat hospital food for 5 days? Lol...of course because of my luck they botched my anesthesia giving me a spinal headache so i didn't get to enjoy because i was in horrible pain the whole time.

Hospital food makes a great effort to build up the atmosphere of human suffering. The brilliant minds it takes to run a hospital knew that when they shipped that food over, they wanted to capture a Feng Shui sense of balance within the hospital by serving food that reflects the sensations, moods, colors, and tone of the hospital setting.

The boot camp hospital was the only one I've been to that had anyone cooking your food to order. The rest were depressingly awful like the last one where I stared at their sorry excuse of a sugar cookie and wondered how do you fuck up something so easy.

This hospital actually has 2 made to order cooks and a hot bar. Very nice. Great food.

ive only had to eat hospital food once....i had my tonsils out, then a few days later my throat started to bleed so i have to go back and have it cauterized...so i had to stay the night. the next morning they gave me what they called eggs, toast and a banana....i couldnt fucking eat the toast and the banana given my throat what it was....but they wouldnt let me leave until i ate....