UnevenEdge

Farting on gang members at Wal-Mart?

166F68EF-384C-465C-A1A9-4BC348E7E48C.jpeg.d9c06525f8d7c7aa989b50799aec1bcb.jpeg

^ Imagine this dude crouched down at a Wal-Mart aisle picking up a lil tin can of hazelnut.

You run up to put your butt in his face and go “oh yeah! You a BIG ASS BITCH!

Then you knee or kick him in the face and try to successfully run away.

It’ll be viral online, so his baby mama leaves him. His own set will call him a pussy bitch and shoot him in the leg probably.

Nah, I'ma do what I always do....pretend I'm the only person in Walmart, ignore any oral alerts and either avoid eye contact or administer very focused eye contact... depending on which one I feel like will make the other person avoid me as well.

Ugh....I gotta go buy groceries today

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, [classic swim] said:

166F68EF-384C-465C-A1A9-4BC348E7E48C.jpeg.d9c06525f8d7c7aa989b50799aec1bcb.jpeg

^ Imagine this dude crouched down at a Wal-Mart aisle picking up a lil tin can of hazelnut.

You run up to put your butt in his face and go “oh yeah! You a BIG ASS BITCH!

Then you knee or kick him in the face and try to successfully run away.

It’ll be viral online, so his baby mama leaves him. His own set will call him a pussy bitch and shoot him in the leg probably.

The issue here is that I'd have to go into a Walmart.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, viperxmns said:

"Tonight on the 11 o clock news, the gas station on route 20 apparently exploded when one Mr. Bitch proceeded to flatulate excessively in the general direction of patrons and passersby"

The news can’t shy away from any potential gang affiliation.

That doesn’t help keep our city streets clean.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, [classic swim] said:

They go cross country sometimes! They might wanna get some gear just for the sake of it on the way out to the weed farm.

Well, they’re hanging out in the firearms section, so you fart at your own peril.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Nah, I'ma do what I always do....pretend I'm the only person in Walmart, ignore any oral alerts and either avoid eye contact or administer very focused eye contact... depending on which one I feel like will make the other person avoid me as well.

Ugh....I gotta go buy groceries today

Has that ever worked with the old ladies that block the entire aisle with their cart while acting incredibly interested in the ingredients of a ear of corn?

I swear they're a special breed of old cranky ladies who go to the store just looking for a fight

Probably some secret fucking Cranky Grandma Cabal (CGC) that wait until exactly 22 mins after posted closing time to decide they don't want that fucking corn, then they all leave their carts exactly where they are, and emerge from the store brandishing the heads of poor souls who bumped their cart or looked at them, much like the band of the hawk carries their war trophies

You should just do pick up, it's a game changer...and potential life saver

Bar har har
But in all seriousness, I was at Walmart once and a lady once farted loudly in the aisle me and someone else was in, smiled and said proudly, "I'm a nasty bitch". I still think about her.

• Thanks 3