UnevenEdge

what now ?

I know this is about a year old but  honestly  I won't want to piss off the country that has the language Africans which has the word Commando meaning command actually in its language the South African Dutch settlers called the boars fought a bloody gurilla wars  that they  fougth against the British that was one of the bloodiest for yjr birts until IRA  campaigns of the 1970s

I know that I know Putin was is stubborn but I want one to piss off a country that you know a few decades ago political violence was the norm just saying

personally I find this funny

Edited by ghostrek
  • Haha 2

Just now, ghostrek said:

I know this is about a year old but  honestly  I won't want to piss off the country that has the language Africans which has the word Commando meaning command actually in its language the South African Dutch settlers called the boars fought a bloody gurilla wars  that they  fougth against the British that was one of the bloodiest for yjr birts until IRA  campaigns of the 1970s

I know that I know Putin was is stubborn but I want one to piss off a country that you know a few decades ago political violence was the norm just saying

Personally I find this hysterical

I don't know why I find this funny but I do

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, [classic swim] said:

ghostrek what would ya do if you were coerced into committing treason and inciting political violence?

I would not commit political violence to me that is Terrorism and therefore Warfare but I won't wage war against the United States of America the  nation I'm a citizen of

That's entrapment question if I ever heard one

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, mthor said:

Unless ghostie was too subtle for me and was actually going for imperialist pigs.

? Once again the British invaded the boars who invaded the African natives so there's so many layers of imperialism

1 hour ago, ghostrek said:

I would not commit political violence to me that is Terrorism and therefore Warfare but I won't wage war against the United States of America the  nation I'm a citizen of

That's entrapment question if I ever heard one

Ghosty, we all know you stand for justice and the rights of all people.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ghostrek said:

? Once again the British invaded the boars who invaded the African natives so there's so many layers of imperialism

When someone complements you on your cleverness and wit, the proper response is to smile knowingly and say nothing. Don't destroy the illusion.

Also, it's "Boers." 

Edited by mthor