UnevenEdge

The Pool Bar

Mix

1 hour ago, [classic swim] said:

My friend told me this story years ago about his brother fucking some girl in a pool late at night, and I thought... that’s gotta feel weird cumming inside a chick underwater, right? 

Actually, it's kind of rough going...the water washers away the natural lubricants and adds friction. It sucks but you finish because you saw it on tv

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, [classic swim] said:

My friend told me this story years ago about his brother fucking some girl in a pool late at night, and I thought... that’s gotta feel weird cumming inside a chick underwater, right? 

6 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Actually, it's kind of rough going...the water washers away the natural lubricants and adds friction. It sucks but you finish because you saw it on tv

I would think chlorine in your cooch would be real bad.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Mix said:

I mean, you just gotta assume its mostly piss.

I hope that answers your question.

Most pools aren't that deep

If I just start pissing everyone is going to know I'm pissing because my waist isn't going to be below the water

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, molarbear said:

If I just start pissing everyone is going to know I'm pissing because my waist isn't going to be below the water

You should probably wear swim trunks so they don’t see your dick hose.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, scoobdog said:

You should probably wear swim trunks so they don’t see your dick hose.

You guys are missing the point

I'd be wearing trunks... The trunks would be dry in that region because it would not be under water due to my legs being longer than 5 inches (about the depth of most pools these days.. give or take a banana)

If I just started peeing, there'd be a big wet streak down the front from point P to point L

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, molarbear said:

You guys are missing the point

I'd be wearing trunks... The trunks would be dry in that region because it would not be under water due to my legs being longer than 5 inches (about the depth of most pools these days.. give or take a banana)

If I just started peeing, there'd be a big wet streak down the front from point P to point L

Man, haven’t you been to the pool before?  That why you jump in quick and stand up right away so you can pee into your freshly moistened pants.  Then when this ten year old comes up and makes a face you loudly ask no one in particular “Why’s the pool water so warm?”

23 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Man, haven’t you been to the pool before?  That why you jump in quick and stand up right away so you can pee into your freshly moistened pants.  Then when this ten year old comes up and makes a face you loudly ask no one in particular “Why’s the pool water so warm?”

Nah scoob

I'm in my 30's, any sudden movements like that could seriously tko my back for a good week

• Haha 2

On 2/20/2024 at 1:04 AM, molarbear said:

Get out of the pool, turn around, pull your trunks down, and piss in the pool.

Problem solved.............or created...idk what you want.

• Haha 1

I dunno.  I kinda liked "The Launderbar" in  Chicago.  It's gone now, but having a laundry mat attached to a sports bar was a cool concept. 

Gotta do laundry, but I wanna watch the game with my friends.  Had decent food too.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

I dunno.  I kinda liked "The Launderbar" in  Chicago.  It's gone now, but having a laundry mat attached to a sports bar was a cool concept. 

Gotta do laundry, but I wanna watch the game with my friends.  Had decent food too.

suds and buds. always loved a bar, i could do my laundry, play a game of pool, and drink. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tsar4 said:

I thought Shameless was joking when Fiona started making bank at a nightclub laundromat. Had no idea that was actually a thing, kind of. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

That’s pretty friggin cool. I hate doing laundry. Getting buzzed would make it a whole lot easier 😆

what is regentrification?

That's where a neighborhood changes ethnic demographics, sometimes reverting to what it was decades previous. 

• Thanks 2