UnevenEdge

I can't keep thinking about a dream I cant get out of my head

ghostrek

A few weeks ago I had a dream that somehow I was in these underground passages and found a giant underground temple and I don't mean any relic from the Middle Ages or ancient times I mean it was still an active place of worship for whatever religion it had gold statues, electric lights,  modern walls memory served it would seem kind of cold building like it had really strong air conditioning or bad heating one of those two.

It was freaky because everyone in my group except me is just checking the place out and was like holy shit I was thinking we need to get out of here It's an underground template I bet you nothing good happens here.

Should I be scared in my dream and what does this mean?

Edited by ghostrek
  • Like 2

• ghostrek changed the title to I can't keep thinking about a dream I cant get out of my head

Courtesy of DreamMoods.com Dream Dictionary --

Temple

To see a temple in your dream represents inspiration, spiritual thinking, meditation and growth. It is also symbolic of your physical body and the attention you give it. Perhaps you need to pamper yourself. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are looking for a place of refuge and a place to keep things that are dear to you.

Underground

To dream of going or living underground indicates that you are trying to force certain thoughts and issues into your subconscious mind. You really need to confront and explore your unconscious. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are expressing a desire to go unnoticed or to lie low. 

To dream that you are riding in an underground railway signifies anxiety and distress arising from a peculiar situation.

Scared

To dream that you are scared indicates that you are experiencing feelings of self-doubt, incompetence, and lack of control in your waking life. Perhaps you are having second thoughts about a decision you have made. Anger often masquerades as fear, so also consider issues about which you are angry about in your waking life. 

Cold

To dream that you are cold indicates that you are experiencing a breakthrough in some area in your life. Alternatively, you may be feeling isolated or emotionally restrained. Your sense of coldness could reflect your feelings about a lover or a certain person. The dream may also occur as a result of your immediate environment in which you are really feeling cold.

To see the word cold in your dream suggests that you need to be more neutral or objective in your decision making. You need to remain emotionally detached.

To dream that you touch something cold suggests that you should avoid that object or what that object represents in your waking life.

Seems like the idea of how easily everyone else found this underground temple interesting while you were afraid implies that you're afraid to allow yourself comfort and sanctuary.  People leaving you behind as they confront and conquer their subconscious thoughts while you back away from them, even though it would make you feel better if you confronted them.

6 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Courtesy of DreamMoods.com Dream Dictionary --

Temple

To see a temple in your dream represents inspiration, spiritual thinking, meditation and growth. It is also symbolic of your physical body and the attention you give it. Perhaps you need to pamper yourself. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are looking for a place of refuge and a place to keep things that are dear to you.

Underground

To dream of going or living underground indicates that you are trying to force certain thoughts and issues into your subconscious mind. You really need to confront and explore your unconscious. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are expressing a desire to go unnoticed or to lie low. 

To dream that you are riding in an underground railway signifies anxiety and distress arising from a peculiar situation.

Scared

To dream that you are scared indicates that you are experiencing feelings of self-doubt, incompetence, and lack of control in your waking life. Perhaps you are having second thoughts about a decision you have made. Anger often masquerades as fear, so also consider issues about which you are angry about in your waking life. 

Cold

To dream that you are cold indicates that you are experiencing a breakthrough in some area in your life. Alternatively, you may be feeling isolated or emotionally restrained. Your sense of coldness could reflect your feelings about a lover or a certain person. The dream may also occur as a result of your immediate environment in which you are really feeling cold.

To see the word cold in your dream suggests that you need to be more neutral or objective in your decision making. You need to remain emotionally detached.

To dream that you touch something cold suggests that you should avoid that object or what that object represents in your waking life.

Seems like the idea of how easily everyone else found this underground temple interesting while you were afraid implies that you're afraid to allow yourself comfort and sanctuary.  People leaving you behind as they confront and conquer their subconscious thoughts while you back away from them, even though it would make you feel better if you confronted them.

@GuyBeardmane  i sad Gold has   that yellow piece of metal that is economically valuable