UnevenEdge

Post your unpopular opinions here.

The_annoying_one

36 minutes ago, -Kudasai- said:

Donkey Kong 64 sucks 

I love DK64. I feel that among Donkey Kong fans, this isn't that unpopular of an opinion.

I really hate people complaining about backtracking in games. I mean, it was quite bad in DK64 though.

Edited by Insipid

When I tell someone I’m dealing with a pretty nasty stomach bug, the absolute worst response they can give me is “Would you mind watching my kids bright and early tomorrow morning?”

This isn’t really an unpopular opinion. I just needed to complain and decided to dump it in a thread of my own making.

• Like 1

I'm getting really tired of people's bleakness online. Yeah, things suck, but you don't have to wallow in self-pity. It's one thing if you're striving for a better tomorrow, but most of these people are just bitching and doing nothing else.

• Thanks 2

^ My problem is the crowd who’s cried for “respecting people’s beliefs and viewpoints” the most wouldn’t respect yours in a million years.

There’d always be that one fucking moron trying to police how I feel. Over something barely on the edge of cynicism. It’s like a fetish for some of them.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

^ My problem is the crowd who’s cried for “respecting people’s beliefs and viewpoints” the most wouldn’t respect yours in a million years.

There’d always be that one fucking moron trying to police how I feel. Over something barely on the edge of cynicism. It’s like a fetish for some of them.

I wasn't referring to anyone here. Mostly reddit and the greater internet in general.

Y'all can bitch about your lives here and odds are I'll sympathize to various degrees. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Insipid said:

I wasn't referring to anyone here. Mostly reddit and the greater internet in general.

Y'all can bitch about your lives here and odds are I'll sympathize to various degrees. 

I mean, Reddit has the most morose group of fuckers I’ve ever seen on the internet.

I sometimes feel like I need therapy after spending any amount of time there.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Insipid said:

I know you have good intentions. Bad experience with Toonzone of all places and their schizo mod staff stalking me. It’s why that rando from before put me off almost immediately.

• Like 2

I hate the 4th of July with a passion, reason being is because I hate fireworks. Having a phobia of loud pops is just the worst and this time of the year fills me anxiety. These people with these fireworks are the bane of my existence. I swear when I ever I have a story of an accident involving fireworks I laugh and I don't give a fuck someone has a problem with it that's one less oxygen thief as far as I'm concerned. 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, -Kudasai- said:

The Top Spin is not the worst Mega Man weapon. Stupid yes, worst hell now that honor goes to the Power Stone from Mega Man 5 in fact that whole game has the worst weapons in the entire series

I wanna know why you can't shoot with flash mans weapon. 

Posted (edited)

I know someone said it here before but I agree and many people don't.... Futurama is way better than Rick and Morty. Stop reading now if you don't want to hear my reason.

Rick and Morty....just like a lot of shows I liked, eventually made me hate the characters....it happened to family guy, it happened to Koth, it happened Archer (but Archer had a bunch of other hateable shit going on too). 

But I no longer like Rick.... I fucking hate Morty now, and no matter the show, Chris Parnell (Jerry) is just a miserable assault on my tolerance...Summer would be ok if she wasn't trying to fit in with Rick... and Beth is ok at best.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I know someone said it here before but I agree and ma y people don't.... Futurama is way better than Rick and Morty.

People will remember Futurama paving the way for a bunch of stuff in art not exclusive to just R&M - - R&M will be remembered for being an obnoxiously unfunny fad for half of an awful decade until the chomo creator pissed his mega career away.

• Like 2

On 7/5/2024 at 3:28 AM, André Toulon said:

I know someone said it here before but I agree and many people don't.... Futurama is way better than Rick and Morty. Stop reading now if you don't want to hear my reason.

Rick and Morty....just like a lot of shows I liked, eventually made me hate the characters....it happened to family guy, it happened to Koth, it happened Archer (but Archer had a bunch of other hateable shit going on too). 

But I no longer like Rick.... I fucking hate Morty now, and no matter the show, Chris Parnell (Jerry) is just a miserable assault on my tolerance...Summer would be ok if she wasn't trying to fit in with Rick... and Beth is ok at best.

Rick and Morty went downhill with season 2. Never recovered.

On 7/5/2024 at 6:28 AM, André Toulon said:

I never liked Rick and Morty, even back in its heyday. I found that Mr. Meeseeks shit to be completely insufferable to the point I wanted nothing to do with the show. I do love Futurama, though.

2 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Speaking of Futurama, why have I not seen one single ass comment about the new season(s) on Hulu? There was hype leading up to it, but when it actually started airing..... apparently no one cares? Is no one watching it? Or is it just so thoroughly mediocre that it's not even worth discussing at all?

I saw the first two episodes and enjoyed them. I had quit watching them because I was moving back home and forgot to pick them back up. Plus, I also found out that Archer was back on Netflix and I started binging that again. (You know, before the hurricane came through.)

DANGER ZONE!

Edited by Gemini

Rooting for the death of a political opponent or adversary, especially by assassination, is immoral, regardless of party. Doesn't matter if you hate the person with the passion of a thousand suns. It is not the answer. And in case you're wondering, I've never, ever wanted any politician to be assassinated. This is not the answer!

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Donald Trump isn’t a political opponent or an adversary, he is a cancer.  He hurts and warps the people closest to him.  He feeds all the worst urges of those who love him.  He abuses people not because he disagrees with them, but because it serves his own self purposes.

It is not immoral to want that man to not only disappear but to be completely removed from existence in the historical sense.

• Thanks 1