UnevenEdge

US Open winner Coco Gauff psyched herself up by watching My Hero Academia before her match

Jman

9 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

If you have access to a single positive steroid test for her, please share with the class.

Nah bra, that asymmetrical muscle growth is totally natty! She just forgot to lift weights with the left arm that's all! 

Oh and she called the police on a drug tester that showed up at her house, then didn't take the test... lulz.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/tennis/serena-williams-flees-to-panic-room-after-mistaking-a-drug-tester-for-a-dangerous-intruder/news-story/66f5f22cd7c4d6d9acb8b400c7bd33e8

1295587.jpg

9 minutes ago, Daos said:

Nah bra, that asymmetrical muscle growth is totally natty! She just forgot to lift weights with the left arm that's all! 

Oh and she called the police on a drug tester that showed up at her house, then didn't take the test... lulz.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/tennis/serena-williams-flees-to-panic-room-after-mistaking-a-drug-tester-for-a-dangerous-intruder/news-story/66f5f22cd7c4d6d9acb8b400c7bd33e8

1295587.jpg

Caught myself slipping and almost wrote a long post. Let me make this quick, you just a racist fuck. 'Asymmetrical muscle growth' bullshit ass motherfucker when that angle is cutting off part of her arm, and her right hand is her dominant hitting one.

• Thanks 3

57 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

Caught myself slipping and almost wrote a long post. Let me make this quick, you just a racist fuck. 'Asymmetrical muscle growth' bullshit ass motherfucker when that angle is cutting off part of her arm, and her right hand is her dominant hitting one.

Not one word he said was racist. She DOES look roided out. If she was white she still would look roided out. And fleeing to a panic room when the roid check patrol stops by certainly makes it seem like she is hitting the roids. 

40 minutes ago, Toonamiguy321 said:

Not one word he said was racist. She DOES look roided out. If she was white she still would look roided out. And fleeing to a panic room when the roid check patrol stops by certainly makes it seem like she is hitting the roids. 

Shit for brains, if you have a lot of money, known to have a lot of money, and have had stalkers, someone popping out at your house unannounced when it's probably not even light out will scare you. But I'm sorry, that's a basic human emotion that we ain't supposed to possess. She should have cooperated like a good little negro she's supposed to be. Williams was tested at least twice more than other athletes and had plenty of other surprise tests she was subjected to. And yes it is racist to shit on a black woman for her looks and abilities with zero reason to do so in a thread about another black female athlete. It's degrading, and if Dao wants to post this racist shit without anyone checking him, he can take his raggedy ass over to Reddit.

• Thanks 3

6 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

Shit for brains, if you have a lot of money, known to have a lot of money, and have had stalkers, someone popping out at your house unannounced when it's probably not even light out will scare you. But I'm sorry, that's a basic human emotion that we ain't supposed to possess. She should have cooperated like a good little negro she's supposed to be. Williams was tested at least twice more than other athletes and had plenty of other surprise tests she was subjected to. And yes it is racist to shit on a black woman for her looks and abilities with zero reason to do so in a thread about another black female athlete. It's degrading, and if Dao wants to post this racist shit without anyone checking him, he can take his raggedy ass over to Reddit.

Sounds like you have issues. You may not be aware of this, but Serena was the most dominant player and won the most in the last 20 years. Tennis also has a massive steroid problem due to ineffective testing, and sweeping positive tests under the rug.

Now if you don't find it fishy that the only time in her entire life she ended up hiding in a panic room and calling the police on someone ringing her doorbell it just happened to be a drug tester... then I think you're taking too much copium.

And no, hitting a tennis ball doesn't make your dominant arm grow to twice the size of the other, unless you're juicing. I've played tennis for over 20 years, and even playing 3 hours a day 5 days a week never caused me or any of the hundreds of people I've played with to develop a single Popeye arm.

There's actually been multiple sites dedicated to the steroid problem in tennis.

https://tennishasadopingproblemblog.wordpress.com/

https://tennishasasteroidproblem.blogspot.com/

Must just be those pesky angles!

52278e9e69beddcd2391d372?width=1200

20 minutes ago, Daos said:

Sounds like you have issues. You may not be aware of this, but Serena was the most dominant player and won the most in the last 20 years. Tennis also has a massive steroid problem due to ineffective testing, and sweeping positive tests under the rug.

Now if you don't find it fishy that the only time in her entire life she ended up hiding in a panic room and calling the police on someone ringing her doorbell it just happened to be a drug tester... then I think you're taking too much copium.

And no, hitting a tennis ball doesn't make your dominant arm grow to twice the size of the other, unless you're juicing. I've played tennis for over 20 years, and even playing 3 hours a day 5 days a week never caused me or any of the hundreds of people I've played with to develop a single Popeye arm.

There's actually been multiple sites dedicated to the steroid problem in tennis.

https://tennishasadopingproblemblog.wordpress.com/

https://tennishasasteroidproblem.blogspot.com/

Must just be those pesky angles!

52278e9e69beddcd2391d372?width=1200

*Racist fucker proceeds to post a pic of her arms looking more the same size* 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

It was always weird to me how people get into a tizzy over women grunting.

I just think it's dumb when both men and women do it because it's totally unnecessarily. I played tennis myself for a few years (granted at a very low level) and never once did I feel the urge to grunt when hitting a groundstroke. You never heard Federer make a peep during a point. It feels like a cheap tactic to try and distract your opponent or mask the sound of the ball impact.

But I'm completely with you about the Serena criticism. Either show solid proof or cut that shit out.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Top Gun said:

I just think it's dumb when both men and women do it because it's totally unnecessarily. I played tennis myself for a few years (granted at a very low level) and never once did I feel the urge to grunt when hitting a groundstroke. You never heard Federer make a peep during a point. It feels like a cheap tactic to try and distract your opponent or mask the sound of the ball impact.

But I'm completely with you about the Serena criticism. Either show solid proof or cut that shit out.

I like how literally hiding in a panic room and calling the police on a drug tester to avoid a test that might actually prove PED use isn't enough to arouse your suspicion.

I shouldn't have to tell you that human females not on PEDS don't have a solo Popeye arm from playing tennis. And yes Stosur got a 2 month ban after masking agents were detected in her blood.

samantha.png

Literally every single one of the pictures you're posting has one arm in profile while the other's viewed from the top so you wouldn't see the other bicep regardless. They're also all in the middle of backhand shots when the leading arm is always going to be bent and flexing more. Look at any normal full-body shot of Serena and both of her arms look the same. It'd be utterly absurd to just do strength training on one side of the body anyway. Try again.

• Thanks 1

Yeah it's definitely the angles and not the asymmetrical muscle growth caused by roids huh.

You do understand the whole point is these women didn't do strength training, they played tennis and their dominant arm grew much larger than it normally would have due to the roids.. right? You understand that playing tennis doesn't normally cause massive muscle growth right? You understand that it isn't natural to lose and gain massive amounts of muscle very quickly?

Well hey it's not like she was a big advocate against steroid testing in tennis, had a long history of mysterious medical problems, and had roid rage incidents on court right? =)

3 minutes ago, Top Gun said:

I do understand that you're being a complete piece of shit about this, yes. Like, maybe take the open misogyny somewhere else?

Name one thing I've said that was misogynistic.

Hey after the police came to her house and cleared up the whole misunderstanding about who the drug tester was, why do you think she didn't take the test?

"This female athlete has more muscle definition than some other female athletes, clearly she must be roiding!" It's fucking gross.

Did Serena ever test positive at any point in her playing career? No? Then why are you so hung up on this shit? Linking to some random-ass story from 2011 and using it to draw these grand conclusions, seriously?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Top Gun said:

"This female athlete has more muscle definition than some other female athletes, clearly she must be roiding!" It's fucking gross.

You are acting like people don’t do the exact same thing to male athletes who have abnormally large muscles. Not even just athletes, you think The Rock slips by without accusations of roid use? You don’t get arms like that at the gym. This is such a bizarre thing for multiple people to be aggressively defensive about. 

1 hour ago, Top Gun said:

Did Serena ever test positive at any point in her playing career? No? Then why are you so hung up on this shit? Linking to some random-ass story from 2011 and using it to draw these grand conclusions, seriously?

Tennis has horrible testing that's almost incapable of catching anyone using steroids or HGH, and it's well documented. It's ok at catching people doing cocaine and stimulants, but that's about it. That's why people keep making blogs about it. Name one player that's been caught using steroids. It's happened, but it's a rarity. And amazingly... it won't be any of the top players. It's almost like they have a vested interest in their top players not getting caught so their sport doesn't take a massive financial hit like cycling after Lance Armstrong.

Tennis is also a sport where keeping muscle mass on isn't easy. When people show up with ridiculously jacked arms and asymmetrical muscle growth, suspicions are going to be aroused. When you call the police on a drug tester and refuse to produce a test, there's going to be more suspicion. The fact that you call it "muscle definition" when Serena and Stosur's arms are just flat out absolutely massive is just silly. Yeah their muscles are just a bit more defined huh? Why in the world do you think women get arms like that from playing tennis? Just to let you know, they don't.

Victor Troicki refused to produce a blood sample at the Monte Carlo masters in 2013. 18 month ban. Appealed down to 12 months.  He refused because he was going to get caught because he'd recently juiced. Serena refuses to take a test and..... somehow nothing happens?

Serena literally refused to take the test after police came and confirmed he was their to test her for drugs. And you're still asking for a positive test.... when she's literally ducking the test that would have likely confirmed her using PEDS. Can't beat that logic.

If you actually want to know why drug testing in tennis is so ineffectual, read this article https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/tennis-clean-record-peds-appears-accident/story?id=42531143

Maybe if someone shows up to play tennis looking like this you'll be like... hey... somethings not right here... 

nataliya-amazonka-with-jay-cutler.jpg

Lol, I'm glad I stumbled in here.

Unless there's a positive test, you got nothing other than your thinly veiled feefees on this.

They stripped Sha'Carri of her shit after they tested for weed because they couldn't find PEDs. WEED. Something that definitely doesn't make you faster inherently.

Preventing women of color from dominance is an age old tale and when you perpetuate it without any proof, it kinda lends itself to your narrative coming from a less than honest place.

When I played ball, I was asymmetrical too, my left arm never had the size or definition my right did, but even though they did the same work outs, my stance was to my right, my firing off arm was my right, I used my right forearm to block and push, I threw with my right, arm wrestled with it because before the internet, primal entertainment was key...it was also my JO hand. It was weird, but no roids were had.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 3

55 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Preventing women of color from dominance is an age old tale and when you perpetuate it without any proof, it kinda lends itself to your narrative coming from a less than honest place.

Bro has been saying repeatedly she has ducked and dodged drug tests, and y’all just keep glossing over that little bit as if it’s not some level of proof. If you have ever had a job with drug tests, if you say “I don’t wanna” they let your ass go because the reason you don’t want to 99% of the time is cause it’s gonna come up positive. 

Pretty much every person on earth has one arm that’s stronger than the other. That’s normal. It actually being visibly different is not. That’s why this joke worked. Contrary to what you seem to believe, beating your dick isn’t actually a workout.

IMG_0722.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Toonamiguy321 said:

Bro has been saying repeatedly she has ducked and dodged drug tests, and y’all just keep glossing over that little bit as if it’s not some level of proof. If you have ever had a job with drug tests, if you say “I don’t wanna” they let your ass go because the reason you don’t want to 99% of the time is cause it’s gonna come up positive. 

Pretty much every person on earth has one arm that’s stronger than the other. That’s normal. It actually being visibly different is not. That’s why this joke worked. Contrary to what you seem to believe, beating your dick isn’t actually a workout.

IMG_0722.jpeg

....did you think I was seri...

But Yes, they can indeed get visibly different....just as a single limb can atrophy, it can also build...stop neing ridiculous.

Nevermind, I'll stay on topic since you're trying so hard here.

I read many times where he said she dodged a test, I also read where many other black female athletes have had to take way more tests than any others in their class. Can you tell me she's dodged EVERY test, or is she just sick of the scrutiny after being clean more than once, because that's a thing.

What I'm saying is, if she's already tested clean, how many times does she need to do it it satisfy the Toonami jury. This guilty because we said so stuff is amusing. 

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, André Toulon said:

....did you think I was seri...

But Yes, they can indeed get visibly different....just as a single limb can atrophy, it can also build...stop neing ridiculous.

Nevermind, I'll stay on topic since you're trying so hard here.

I read many times where he said she dodged a test, I also read where many other black female athletes have had to take way more tests than any others in their class. Can you tell me she's dodged EVERY test, or is she just sick of the scrutiny after being clean more than once, because that's a thing.

What I'm saying is, if she's already tested clean, how many times does she need to do it it satisfy the Toonami jury. This guilty because we said so stuff is amusing. 

The whole point of out of competition tests is that you show up unannounced to test people, and if you get very very lucky you'll have shown up at the right time to catch them when steroids are still in their system, which for modern steroids in 2023 is down to about 5 hours. Serena started playing in 1995, the panic room incident happened in 2011. She should have been pretty used to unannounced testing by then. It just happened to occur at a point in her career where she was massively jacked, she wasn't that buff for most of her career.

How about another incident?

"This question arises because on June 14, there was, according to sources familiar with the situation, a previously unreported conflict of sorts over an unannounced USADA drug test at Serena Williams’s residence in Florida. A doping control officer showed up to test Williams at 8:30 a.m, when she was not at home. An assistant let the USADA officer into the home, and the officer refused to leave until Williams had been tested. There was a standoff; the test was not administered."

Drug tester basically says, it's fine, I'll wait until she comes home. Serena decides to not come home. No penalty for missed test.

Serena then complained that the testing is unfair.

Where have you read about black women being unfairly targeted for tests in the last 20 years? That would be a big scandal if it was actually true.

Sooooo, I'm not quoting all of that. 

Dude, "unfairly" is subjective but opportunistically, SHA'CARRI RICHARDSON.

But since last night where I stumbled upon this, I looked for other sources that make the claim that Coco is juicing. Besides y'all, and Reddit, I see not one credible source that's entertaining those notions. I see more on the mental state of Sabalenca (sp)....

I see you keep bringing up Serena, and I dgaf. About that...I'm talking about Coco, and it's seems this is a *points around room* y'all thing.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 1

I like how this thread starts as a fun thing about a young tennis phenom watching MHA, and it lasts all of two posts until Daos shows up and takes a massive unrelated shit all over it.

You want to know why people are being defensive? Maybe because watching an incredibly successful black female athlete getting random accusations thrown at her after a career's worth of other gross comments is enough to make me raise a few eyebrows.

• Like 1

I posted this thread because I thought it was interesting to see the continued push of shows like this into mainstream culture, and it somehow got turned into an anti Serena Williams thread despite Serena retiring last year and her sister clearly done after her first round loss this year.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Top Gun said:

I like how this thread starts as a fun thing about a young tennis phenom watching MHA, and it lasts all of two posts until Daos shows up and takes a massive unrelated shit all over it.

You want to know why people are being defensive? Maybe because watching an incredibly successful black female athlete getting random accusations thrown at her after a career's worth of other gross comments is enough to make me raise a few eyebrows.

Hey, Dragonsinger wanted to pull the "show the positive test" card on the woman that dodges drug tests, then cry racism when you point out a few things from her 20 year career. I know this is going to blow your mind, but being black or female does not make you immune to criticism.

Your hypersensitivity makes me raise my eyebrows.

3 hours ago, Top Gun said:

I like how you keep bleating out "dodges tests" when the very link you provided for evidence couldn't even confirm that she wasn't tested that day.

"ITF data shows Williams didn’t take an OC test at all in 2010 or 2011."

She didn't.