UnevenEdge

Awkward thoughts from the mind of teh heshi

Heshi

i already feel pretty weird about being topless around others and, well, i just thought of it as topless so i guess I'm already there. for me it started as soon as my boobs started getting really tender and i could feel them growing. that tenderness made it so much more real, i guess. it's one thing to know you'll have boobs but it's a whole different thing to feel them growing. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Lynnrael said:

i already feel pretty weird about being topless around others and, well, i just thought of it as topless so i guess I'm already there. for me it started as soon as my boobs started getting really tender and i could feel them growing. that tenderness made it so much more real, i guess. it's one thing to know you'll have boobs but it's a whole different thing to feel them growing. 

I think this is a good answer.  It becomes topless when you become self-aware *nods*.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Mix said:

I...don't think you're allowed to ask that question.

At the very least, i'm not allowed to answer it.

This feels like a trap.

A booby trap. :RoboLaugh:

I'm in trouble, aren't I? :RoboIndifferent:

I've been on estrogen for a month so it seems like a decent enough question meow 🤪

also teeheehee booby

7 hours ago, Lynnrael said:

I had gynecomastia before I started my transition, so I always had some boobs meow but they have reshaped so much in the last month it's crazy. But yeah feeling them grow is definitely an experience.

I always wore a shirt to the pool and beach, cause being a teen "boy" with boobs is really awkward...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Heshi said:

I had gynecomastia before I started my transition, so I always had some boobs meow but they have reshaped so much in the last month it's crazy. But yeah feeling them grow is definitely an experience.

I always wore a shirt to the pool and beach, cause being a teen "boy" with boobs is really awkward...

same here, i was always chubby as a teen and had gynecomastia too, so i kinda never wanted to take my shirt off around others in the first place either.

1 hour ago, Lynnrael said:

same here, i was always chubby as a teen and had gynecomastia too, so i kinda never wanted to take my shirt off around others in the first place either.

I'm probably close to a C cup so not wearing a bra just seems wrong meow. But it's like a billion degrees and I'm so emotional right now so ahhhh

woo girl power 🙃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heshi said:

I'm probably close to a C cup so not wearing a bra just seems wrong meow. But it's like a billion degrees and I'm so emotional right now so ahhhh

woo girl power 🙃

i only have the one sports bra for the gym, i need more but they cost money and the process of finding one that fits is not fun. i definitely need to buy more because it's kinda obvious even though i pretty much always boy mode at work. 

the emotional changes are fun. honestly i love how often i can make myself cry happy tears after trying not to feel anything for so long. it can be rough though, i had to grieve a lot of things i thought i was done grieving because all the feelings are so much harder to ignore. its a good thing, but still difficult at times.

2 hours ago, Lynnrael said:

i only have the one sports bra for the gym, i need more but they cost money and the process of finding one that fits is not fun. i definitely need to buy more because it's kinda obvious even though i pretty much always boy mode at work. 

the emotional changes are fun. honestly i love how often i can make myself cry happy tears after trying not to feel anything for so long. it can be rough though, i had to grieve a lot of things i thought i was done grieving because all the feelings are so much harder to ignore. its a good thing, but still difficult at times.

Aww sorry meow, I actually got a bunch of hand me down bras from my mom 😮

I always wore my emotions on my sleeve but wow are they getting way more intense. That sounds rough 🥺

Indeed meow.

I bought some bras while I was enlisted and I'm getting pretty close to being small enough to wear them, they're C cups so if I can get the bands latched soon then yay ...

I think I lost track of what I was talking about somewhere back there, hopefully it doesn't get hit by traffic...

I don't know if anyone wants the opinion of a cis-het man such as myself, but.....

IMO, they day you openly declared yourself a woman, that's when it changed from shirtless to topless.

Also, if you are around other people with your boobs out, how are they going to interpret that? ("She's showing me her boobs.... does she want me?")

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I don't know if anyone wants the opinion of a cis-het man such as myself, but.....

IMO, they day you openly declared yourself a woman, that's when it changed from shirtless to topless.

Also, if you are around other people with your boobs out, how are they going to interpret that? ("She's showing me her boobs.... does she want me?")

Hopefully that’s not a widespread cis het male opinion.

Guys do sexualize female breasts, but it’s supposed to be in context of intimacy.  It should be no different than sexualizing her neck -  an exposed body part is not an invitation to sexualize it (edit: on its own). In an intimate encounter, sexualizing a body part is an extension of the overall appreciation of and desire for the human being it’s connected to. 

So, Doomy, if you see a pair of tits, you should interpret that as she doesn’t want her tits crushed inside a bra.  And don’t stare while you’re thinking about it.

I'm glad you took the helm for this because I think doomer is mostly innocent in this but he's presenting it in a very odd way...

After the baby thing, I'm just thinking he just kinda says things without thinking about how he comes off when he says it despite it coming from a completely innocent place.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 1

Skynd is about the only band I feel bad about liking, the whole serial killer based lyrics aren't exactly in the best taste meow, but dammit the songs are neat...

yeah awkward thoughts not just thought...

the og one though it probably doesn't even matter as I never went around without a shirt in public, though in basic training I tied the towel above my boobs after those awkward group showers...

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Jfc wow 

this is why people don’t want the cis het male opinion cuz they say stuff like this

anyway it’s the nipple that’s magically makes women bad you can have your tits out but cover them nips or else! 

🫠

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

Jfc wow 

this is why people don’t want the cis het male opinion cuz they say stuff like this

anyway it’s the nipple that’s magically makes women bad you can have your tits out but cover them nips or else! 

🫠

Uh oh meow I don't have any nipple paisties 😮

• Haha 2

Jfc wow 

🫠

the lingerie bar i worked at, made us wear bandaids. 

because lingerie should show NO NIPPLES.

side boob, fine. side boob with a nip poke. GTFO!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, discolé monade said:

the lingerie bar i worked at, made us wear bandaids. 

because lingerie should show NO NIPPLES.

side boob, fine. side boob with a nip poke. GTFO!

You can walk naked on Times Square wearing body paint but don’t cover a nipple, miss a little with the paint? You’re getting hit with an indecent exposure charge 

although I think in NYS women might be able to be topless on beaches I gotta look into that 

• Like 2

Awwz meow make a girl blush, My old font probably annoyed most of the ASMB 😄

3 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

You’re so friggin adorable 

I think you’re the cutest person to never get on my nerves. 

idk cute people usually annoy me, but never you 😅

• Haha 1

Was that the green cursive or the red?

or maybe I’m thinking of someone else completely but you’re pretty rememberable 

teh heshi font is Bold Comic Sans in FF0066 (kinda raspberry) and how I miss it for here meow

Thanks Meow, I was probably the "loudest" of the trans girls 🤪🤪

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Jfc wow 

🫠

ROFL I can't believe I'm being chastised for describing society's expectations. I never said they were right, that's just what they are. 

28 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

ROFL I can't believe I'm being chastised for describing society's expectations. I never said they were right, that's just what they are. 

Well, I'm cis and hetero and if I saw a woman with her tits out my first thoughts would be she's hot AF (from the temperature...I hate i needed to come back and edit this in lest we go further), or she's tweaking...but we've led very different lives....at no point would I think she wants me to ravage her.....Unless we were in an intimate setting, and not even at her house, drinking a beer is an intimate setting unless we are dating.

It's just odd that you automatically go there but it's whatever with me...I'm used to it now

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Well, I'm cis and hetero and if I saw a woman with her tits out my first thoughts would be she's hot AF, or she's tweaking...but we've led very different lives....at no point would I think she wants me to ravage her.....Unless we were in an intimate setting, and not even at her house, drinking a beer is an intimate setting unless we are dating.

It's just odd that you automatically go there but it's whatever with me...I'm used to it now

Just in case there's a misunderstanding here: I'm not saying MY reaction would be "does she want me?" It just seems like a reaction a lot of men could have. Secondly, I never stated the interpreted signal would be for her to get ravished... More like heavy flirting....

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist

49 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

No you spoke YOUR opinion stop trying to shift the goal posts. IYO as soon as someone declares their womanhood it goes from shirtless to topless and then spit out the grossest take as though that’s what all guys think, including yourself, so please 🙄

2 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

No you spoke YOUR opinion stop trying to shift the goal posts. IYO as soon as someone declares their womanhood it goes from shirtless to topless and then spit out the grossest take as though that’s what all guys think, including yourself, so please 🙄

IMO, society would dictate....

And I never said all guys would think that way, it was just an example.

17 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I literally never said this, you just shoved words into my mouth.

22 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

That was an after thought...I don't think that was directed at you.

But doomer, you add these global intentions to rather benign acts.

Did you know it actually legal to go tits out in Oklahoma...totally fucking legal. They do it quite often at the lake here but usually after dark and in the parts of the park that stay open after dark because of kids, but if you go out there and tell a woman she might want to cover up or some man might think she's coming on to him, I guarantee the rednecks will tattoo your ass for it.

I'm not trying to vilify you here....but you seriously might wanna get out more. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

IMO, society would dictate....

And I never said all guys would think that way, it was just an example.

I literally didn’t say you said that nor did I “put words in your mouth”

“anyway” indicates an aside or afterthought the rest is solely on you 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I always thought you were a cat-girl 😅

Teeheehee meow I'll take it as a compliment meow 😄

would you believe I don't actually own any cat ears 😮

But I meow all the time even off the internet, I actually have to remind myself not to do it with Veterans Affairs correspondence meow

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Heshi said:

Teeheehee meow I'll take it as a compliment meow 😄

would you believe I don't actually own any cat ears 😮

But I meow all the time even off the internet, I actually have to remind myself not to do it with Veterans Affairs correspondence meow

I actually don’t believe you don’t own cat ears 😆