UnevenEdge

ASMB Survivor the Fifth Challenge VOTE NOW

Game Master

ASMB Survivor Fifth Challenge Vote  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who’s submission is supreme?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/02/23 at 03:00 AM

3 hours ago, discolé monade said:

what was supposed to happen?

i see what i saw. but i'm curious what your end goal was. 

Well not voting for Vela to be eliminated made sure Broly stayed in the game and gave me a challenge.

Not voting for myself was supposed to force seight into a position to be a top contender, not just you and Vela.

Voting for molar was kinda the same thing but it was also that he was still putting forth effort and I had just gotten 0 votes last time so I just wanted him to have one

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Well not voting for Vela to be eliminated made sure Broly stayed in the game and gave me a challenge.

Not voting for myself was supposed to force seight into a position to be a top contender, not just you and Vela.

Voting for molar was kinda the same thing but it was also that he was still putting forth effort and I had just gotten 0 votes last time so I just wanted him to have one

Broly?

7 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Complicated for me, I mean.  I can’t even get people to turn their stuff in on time. 

pretty sad, actually. 

i think what irritates me the most though, is that, they don't want to participate, at the same time, commenting about how our entries 'don't even matter', because people will move on. 

well,....if you said publicly you weren't playing, some of us would have just half assed it, to squeak on by. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

That’s easy to say when you have everybody and their brother voting for you! 😛

this time, i think it was a fluke. 

but pat was the one that got me that win.

because, otherwise, i wouldn't have won, or even placed had i not voted. iono.  

nothing beats a good crotch sniffin'. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

i mean....every challenge we watch the 'dutch rudder' so...it seems only fitting. 

*gets out camcorder* 

alright you two....show mama whatchu' got. 

It's still congrats on the win tho....I knew you'd pull it out.

.....phrasing?

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

23 hours ago, scoobdog said:

“Guys, have some pride in yourselves.”

:LithiumSmileyLaugh: Me not voting for myself has little to do with lack of pride.  I just DO WHAT I WANT!  Lol, it's like how I play settlers of catan/puerto rico or really any game...sometimes I just want my buildings to make pretty shapes or I'm really set on building a cathedral I DON'T KNOW!  I see something I like I VOTE FOR IT.  My reasons for not voting last time wouldn't even make sense to anybody :LithiumSmileyLaugh:  MY ALIGNMENT IS CHAOTIC GOOD it's just the way I'm built!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vela said:

:LithiumSmileyLaugh: Me not voting for myself has little to do with lack of pride.  I just DO WHAT I WANT!  Lol, it's like how I play settlers of catan/puerto rico or really any game...sometimes I just want my buildings to make pretty shapes or I'm really set on building a cathedral I DON'T KNOW!  I see something I like I VOTE FOR IT.  My reasons for not voting last time wouldn't even make sense to anybody :LithiumSmileyLaugh:  MY ALIGNMENT IS CHAOTIC GOOD it's just the way I'm built!

The way I'm built is...um...I don't know? *shrugs* Maybe lawful neutral?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

buddy coming in, like he KNOWS this is about him

giphy.gif

I know I said come back but the it will be fun thing doesn't sound like me... that's scoobspeak....it was scoob wasn't it.

Shut up scoob.

*Nailed it*

Edited by André Toulon
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Vela said:

i really can't wait to see what you come up with next. 

you're gonna' come in, and sweep me under the table. watch. 

and i'd be, somewhat, ok with that. 

; ]

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Gemini said:

lawful neutral?

I could see that being the case.  But I actually see you more as Neutral Good.  Lawful Neutrals tend to be like... ... ... umm...like Stannis from GoT,  seemingly emotionless to an extent. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

i really can't wait to see what you come up with next. 

you're gonna' come in, and sweep me under the table. watch. 

and i'd be, somewhat, ok with that. 

; ]

:LithiumSmileyLaugh: I haven't even looked at the next challenge yet...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Is the next challenge even up yet? :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

I just came here to say the same thing.  I was like..."Oh...I don't see it yet," followed by "thank goodness," because when it rains it pours and it's like the universe knew I had plans to start a project and, because the universe and I have NEVER gotten along, it decided to throw ten million wrenches into my bike spokes while I was peddling.

Edited by Vela
in other words, I'm glad I'm not adding the next challenge to my plate just yet.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

it's not up....yet. 

:LithiumSmileyLMAO: I thought maybe it was because the first thing I usually do when I get on is go straight to notifications...i.e. I miss things and see them out of order :LithiumSmileyLMAO::LithiumSmileyLMAO::LithiumSmileyLMAO:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vela said:

I could see that being the case.  But I actually see you more as Neutral Good.  Lawful Neutrals tend to be like... ... ... umm...like Stannis from GoT,  seemingly emotionless to an extent. 

Ah, okay. Thanks. :)

2 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Thank you for that.

I gotta say, it’s really cool how you’ve been such an integral part of this game and you’re not even playing.

I don’t know if I’d go that far.

Months back I signed up for it as a “maybe” and then ultimately backed out. Just wasn’t sure about availability at the time or if I’d be good enough to compete. But I still wanted to be there even if my purpose was moot.

I don’t regret that decision just out of the pressure, then Round Two happened and it was the most fun thing for days. And not to be a total ballwasher about it because lately it’s been bittersweet, and the overall mood’s pickled out; but this was a really special thing you guys made and put heart in for the bulk of the summer. It was an attempt to get the gang rounded together and I think it stood for something. It’ll be a nice memory years from now.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

I don’t know if I’d go that far.

Months back I signed up for it as a “maybe” and then ultimately backed out. Just wasn’t sure about availability at the time or if I’d be good enough to compete. But I still wanted to be there even if my purpose was moot.

I don’t regret that decision just out of the pressure, then Round Two happened and it was the most fun thing for days. And not to be a total ballwasher about it because lately it’s been bittersweet, and the overall mood’s pickled out; but this was a really special thing you guys made and put heart in for the bulk of the summer. It was an attempt to get the gang rounded together and I think it stood for something. It’ll be a nice memory years from now.

We (Team Dean) modeled our entire first challenge submission after you. That’s all I meant, really.

I’m still kinda on the fence about this whole thing, honestly. It’s been really fun but REALLY stressful. I know I’m always saying I’m not really in it to win, and that’s still kinda true. I mean, yeah, Team Dean did win one challenge and that was cool. But, personally, I would like one singles win before it’s over. Either way, though, win or lose, I’ve had a hell of a lot of fun here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Thank you for that.

I gotta say, it’s really cool how you’ve been such an integral part of this game and you’re not even playing.

Let's hear it for the innocent bystanders! Yay GIFs | GIFDB.com[classic_swim]

There was Doom, Pat and Resurrected too.  Am I missing anyone?

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, The_annoying_one said:

Didn’t we almost throw Rogue under the bus, too? I mean, until you guys kinda talked me out of it? 😂

Well there were a bunch of people both teams used in their submissions, but I was applauding the people that followed most if not all of the challenges and took the time to vote.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Vela said:

Well there were a bunch of people both teams used in their submissions, but I was applauding the people that followed most if not all of the challenges and took the time to vote.

Oh, I got it now. Sorry about that. 😂

Yeah. Thanks, everybody! This game wouldn’t have happened at all if nobody took the time to vote.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vela said:

Yeah, I think we were going to do something with Rogue being the villain in the first challenge, but ultimately chose T_a_o. (Or I chose T_a_o at the end as a swerve/twist away from either Nabs or myself being the villain.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1