UnevenEdge

ASMB Survivor the Fifth Challenge VOTE NOW

Game Master

ASMB Survivor Fifth Challenge Vote  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who’s submission is supreme?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/02/23 at 03:00 AM

The finish line is in sight, and the challengers are playing fierce.  Now it’s time to vote.  The parameters were the challengers had to “find” …

1. a ridiculous or defunct attraction,
  2. a personal activity, and
  3. a goofy weapon.

The best submission will be the one that has the most absurd “finds” and an amazing story to put them together.  So, who did it best?

Vote by Tuesday night 11pm EDT.

Edited by Game Master

Here are the submissions…

On 7/24/2023 at 4:05 PM, discolé monade said:

Meanwhile, across town…

A voice,  hidden behind a hooded cloak, in the shadows : Is everything prepared? k.jpg.820ef0de3b973d5d99e72d53814c5de3.jpg

Another hidden figure, also, behind a hooded cloak : p.jpg.6633af3b51a31917be1c25eb137164f1.jpgYes sire, as you directed. The location has been found. I have scouts headed there now to complete the final preparations. 

Will there be anything else, K?  

K: That will be all, P.

P: You said P.

K: Of course, you’re P. 

P: Wait, do i smell like P?  *tries to sniff crotch*

K: ...

P: ...

K: Please leave

P:  OK

At that very moment…

Buddy: I have NO idea how you managed it ghost, but you got good intel. This is the spot348s.jpg.9d39a7a133dc2a345cc56f1816264d63.jpg

those banana heads plan on announcing their st00pid holiday! This shit is bananas!!  Now…get your ass in there and let’s finish this. 

Ghostrek : Aye aye skipper. *drops a bag he’s carrying*  ghost.thumb.png.8d8d71f8902aecf2f8c7eb48c0fec3f4.png

Buddy: ….

Ghostrek: *still saluting*

Buddy: What are you doing? 

Ghostrek:  giphy.gif

Buddy: …

Ghostrek:...

Buddy: please leave.

Ghostrek: ok *grabs bag*

Buddy: MOLARBEAR! GET OVER HERE!!!

*enter Molarbear*

701111311_cicadomolarbear.jpg.cd0276e635898d33967f3cc6123a4cb4.jpg

Buddy: …..

Molarbear: It only took 36 years of swimming in some of the most vile waters of the Arkansas River, you could imagine for my first mutant power to show up. But seriously…..when the fuck do the eye lasers kick in?

Buddy: What is happening….with *gestures up and down motion * with all this?

Molarbear: What? Oh this old thing?   *does a little twirl* it’s my gundam cicada suit of armor of awesomeness. You likey? 

Buddy: ……

Molarbear : It has pockets 

Buddy: ……*sigh* Get to the entrance, and keep your eye out. Seight and Disco will be here soon. They will have the weapons. I don’t know how they managed it, but they do deliver. 

*Buddy’s radio squawks* Buddy?! Buddy?! You there???? Come in!!

Buddy: Buddy here. What’s your 20?

Seight: South perimeter. By the front  um….yeah….we have a situation.  *Disco in the background*  oh shit…OH SHIT!!!! OH SHIT OH SHIT OHSHITOHSHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!

Seight:  it looks like a timer. . Get here!!

Buddy: I'll be there in 5!

Seight: Yeah…i don’t think we got 5. And have you seen ghost?

A few seconds later… mushroom.thumb.jpg.c9b16ab25c819a53e86697e9040eb037.jpg

The gang all make it to the entrance…..or what’s left of it.  20230717_114027.jpg?fit=3839.99992704391

Disco: SHIIIITTTTTT!!! Where is he? Where is ghost??  

Buddy: What in the wide wide world of sports……?

Seight: Ghost did this. I don’t think it was on purpose, but he was so gung-ho about this, that he said he was going to quote “clean the place BEFORE shit went down”. Apparently he mixed the wrong chemicals. And I'm not sure HOW those chemicals are going to react to the items. 

Molarbear: You mean the legos? They’ll be fine. We just spread them all over, like we talked about. The minute those banana loving freaks try to make here, they will be taken down BY LEGO!!!!

Buddy: Legos? LEGOS!?!?! That’s our plan? What is happening?

Disco: I got the idea when i was walking through my house, and the cat forgot to put away his legos. 20230724_132837.thumb.jpg.acda310fb7c9b23dfa5941bb02a9a349.jpg  

Those little buggers hurt like the dickens.20230724_132602.thumb.jpg.cec4ea2321aeb23f0314a6df86584ced.jpg20230724_132524.thumb.jpg.559fd69c35f7d38f2fe886784294311c.jpg

Buddy: WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!? Your cat’s legos?  “Hurt like the dickens??” Disco, are you high?

Disco: I prefer the term elevated. ANYWAY, we don’t have much time! Grab your weapons and ammo, and get to your locations!  REGULATOR’S MOUNT UP!!!  maxresdefault.jpg

Molarbear: And don’t forget your armor * 20230724_133008.thumb.jpg.19cacb174d4360688f09a29989e2d4c1.jpg

**Enter ghostrek, without a mark or scratch on him

Buddy: What the hell ghost. What did you do? 

Ghost: I saw someone around the side of the building, while I was tossing the mop water. They looked sketchy, so I approached and saw that they were setting up something with  timers, and I tried to stop them with some  shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrARs1CC3ABcQ6ifJ29 they laughed, pushed a button, and ran. Next thing I know, the front of the building is …well…gone. 

*Ghostrek looks off in the distance* : All that mess to clean up. So little time. 

Seight: Who would blow this up? 

Buddy: Whoever it was…..pretty much did our jobs for us. I mean, blowing the place up wasn't in the cards, but it got the job done.  *shrugs* Alright….well, I’m out, headed to  STREET FIGHTER ANNUAL LIVE ACTION CARNAVAL or SFALAC 

The gang: d375389x1x1.jpg

Buddy: .....

Molarbear: Well, i’m not letting this go unnoticed. * attempts to sashay away, as well as anyone could in a cicada suit of armor*

Disco: *looks over at Seight* You wanna get elevated and build legos?

Seigh:  Sure…..why the hell not. 

**BACK AT THE SHADOWS**

K: Those fools, did they really think I'd allow a ‘Banana Sticker Day’? 

P: Well…it would have been better than "48 hours of Pacterd". What were THEY thinking? Toaster oven wars? 

K: I actually liked the Toaster Oven War. But NEITHER will be celebrated as long as I’m in control!!!  

P: **starts maniacal laughing*

On 7/24/2023 at 8:37 PM, The_annoying_one said:

Meanwhile, on the seedy side of town….

“Alright, team. We only get one shot at this. I must say, T_a_o and br1999, the two of you really picked the perfect spot for an ambush.”

VW-Ferris-Wheel-Print.jpg

*in unison* “Thank you, Captain Vela!”

"Alright, let's save the sappy shit for later. Our intel shows that Packard is planning to overthrow Banana Sticker Day here tonight. We must prevent that at all cost!”

*T_a_o & br1999 in unison again* “Yes, Captain! We will not let you down!”

*Captain sighs and mumbles under her breath* “I'm working with a couple of damn amateurs here...."

T_a_o: “Wait...what's that up ahead? Is that...."FURSUITS ❤❤❤ — fursuit-gifs: Source

br1999: “I think that's Packard. But who's with him? And why are they dressed as furries??”

Captain: “Nevermind that! Are the weapons ready??”

T_a_o: “I've got them right here, Cap--"

Explosions GIFs | Tenor

Captain: "What the fuck was that?!?!”

T_a_o: “It appeared to be an explosion of some sort.”

Captain: "No shit, Sherlock! But where did it come from?!"

br1999: "This has ghostrek written all over it...."

Captain: "Weapons ready?"

*in unison* "Aye, Captain!"

Captain: *sigh* “Just get them ready. The two of you are giving me a headache...."

br1999: "I've got them right here, Captain."

The 10 best garden hoses you need for 2022

Captain: "Good, because here they come!!"

https://youtu.be/sH4u1TisZfE

It was a long, hard battle, but in the end, Banana Sticker Day was saved.

Unfortunately, there were no survivors in the preceding battle.

On 7/25/2023 at 10:34 PM, molarbear said:

We throwing down at a 90's Mcduck's playground

I was currently there auditioning for a role in the upcoming star trek, grey's anatomy, walking dead super mix where everyone dies in the first 10 seconds and you slowly over the course of 5 years develop a need to order charmin anytime you hear church bells

I feel no further need to explain how my weapon of choice is going to end the world Janitor rebellion

-end speech

mcduck's playground.jpg

me sur.jpg

pocket sand.jpg

On 7/29/2023 at 12:12 AM, Vela said:

I    As the city took part in banana themed activities a faction of disgruntled Janitors set their plans into motion.  Underpaid and overlooked, they gleaned to bring down every banquet hall that they have ever worked at…but specifically the ones that cater to the wealthy (whom the janitors blame as being notoriously exploitative of Banana Sticker Day.)

6jiO-o8RkqBgNFGC2CrVQ06cLK7polws72ULVIxyCizj1EgJqasYxhb9oJqrPQwr4iIoSZxZ_XC3sQdqp4fEJDx_eaYlkemWnhYTR-1J0kP9g_JT7VMeEVWnyOVCadJOuDUVjp5dumC5rclnpaAesIs

In order to stop them the government had hired a band of internet misfits (it’s the holidays, the options were stark).  And they are…

T_a_o: Master of Disguise (as you’ll discover in the vid). Masquerading as one of the Janitor “Brethren.”

blueraven: Extensive Anime Knowledge (also master of disguise)

Disco:  Macrame of Truth (lasso made with fiber arts) (and also…okay everybody is a master of disguise in the vid) 

Seight:   He’s got a baseball bat and an AEW belt.  We really don’t know with this guy.

Molarbear:    Army of Hovering Guinea Pigs (the science is SO CLOSE!)

ghostrek: Our plant on the inside.  Lead Undercover Janitorial ”Brethren.”

And lastly

Leichenvene Vela:

qzqP2VvRJ_iCBGbOKKUsgQ3geuWtuaDyEC9yuDdxBXlPKYG1fsLIAiw01i1Meuxii6_rvEqj2kYYCkwrDbzrZMEyt_KMpLyqoh1Hf2aMLkzknJrUtjNJ4t2076mm4m-kQZHp2NZCFXQTottggw2W2ogWith CLAWS OF DEATH!  They’re actually called meat claws and they’re actually in her kitchen because they’re actually for pulling pork.  Not a weapon.

This footage, from security cameras inside one of the venues, is currently broadcasting on all the news stations:  Our team of misfits can be seen disguised as dinner guests or staff.  In this particular footage The Villain has torn off his uniform revealing a posh suit underneath in preparation for his anarchist speech…but somebody interjects…

28 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Don't be mad....you know I want you to take this thing....but I've been making bad decisions this whole game, no sense in fucking up my horrible mojo now

i'm not mad. 

i just thought this is what we were doing. listing who we're voting for and why. 

that's it. that's all. 

shoot, that was in the other thread. my bad. 

Edited by discolé monade
hai. :)

2 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

it wasn't you. but, i'm not going to defend myself on that situation, any longer. 

I understand that now, and you have absolutely no reason to defend or explain yourself. I don’t know what you’re going through and it’s not my business, but I do get it.

3 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Well, ladies and gents, we may be near a 3-way standoff! *waits with bated breath*

Yeah it's close.  Not that it matters a lot since out of the 7 that were originally there, myself

and two others dropped out/didn't put up a submission so all four of you are moving on the next round.

It will still be interesting to see who gets the most points though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, discolé monade said:

there aren't any points, though. 

right now, it's just a popularity contest. and that's ok. that's how most contest go. 

When you put it that way, just look at who’s ahead for the week and month in Popular Contributors. This challenge is finally mine! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

31 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

there aren't any points, though. 

right now, it's just a popularity contest. and that's ok. that's how most contest go. 

I meant votes.  My main point is that everyone who submitted something is

going through so it doesn't really matter who gets the most votes.

I think that will be a lot more important next round.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

i don't understand why people that submitted voted for someone else. 

eh....must be the updated version of survivor. 

Yeah, I don’t get that, either.Stand by what you submit, people!

I take back what I said. I’m gonna keep voting for myself. Somebody’s got to.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, discolé monade said:

i don't understand why people that submitted voted for someone else. 

eh....must be the updated version of survivor. 

I don’t either.  I mean, Buddy doing his thing makes sense since he’s the Puppet Master, but everyone else gets me thinking “Guys, have some pride in yourselves.”

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I don’t either.  I mean, Buddy doing his thing makes sense since he’s the Puppet Master, but everyone else gets me thinking “Guys, have some pride in yourselves.”

I was always going to vote for Vela if I had remained in the competition. Because reasons.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I mean, I see exactly what you’re saying and I agree, mostly. But if I see someone submit something better than what I did, I have no problem admitting it. Doesn’t necessarily mean I’m still not gonna vote for myself, though. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Like 2

Just now, The_annoying_one said:

I mean, I see exactly what you’re saying and I agree, mostly. But if I see someone submit something better than what I did, I have no problem admitting it. Doesn’t necessarily mean I’m still not gonna vote for myself, though. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

That’s how it’s supposed to go,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1