UnevenEdge

ASMB Survivor The Fourth Challenge Vote!

Game Master

Anyone see the forks?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who had the best celebration?

• molarbear
    • discolé monade
    • the_annoying_one
    • André Toulon
    • blueraven1999
    • Seight
    • Vela

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/19/23 at 03:00 AM

On 7/9/2023 at 11:08 PM, molarbear said:

Welcome all to Molarbear's "Golden Banana Sticker Day" celebration!

What does this day include?

It's fairly simple, every citizen of the world is sent a package of golden stickers they are allowed to give out at the local petting zoos established in every city....everywhere (don't ask how on the logistics, you don't question Santa or the Easter Bunny just admire the hedgehog and remember, this is a day I made.. so there's a giant field full of pups that are just prancing around waiting to play)

Later on when the younger crowds have had their fill the adult activities begin...

The yearly "Try to out party Mr. Ed in his prime" challenge. Yes, this horse many of us grew up watching at our grandparents house did not die from horsey old age like you were lead to believe. This Horse had a 15 hooker, 3 8-ball, hot tub full of grey horse (grey goose use to have a different animal!) brunch habit that he chased away in his later years with horrid Ivermectin habit, and now you too can try to live like Mr. Ed for a night (horse banana not included)

Finally once everyone is good and out of their damn minds we all join a group of baby seals to Hail Zorp the Surveyor! He's a 28 foot tall lizard dude who is suppose to bring about the world's end, but I think they have some kind of deal worked out with him where he just avenges all the seals that those european peeps still club, by setting them ablaze (seal snoot boops are heavily encouraged, even when their eyes start glowing red mid seance)

After that everyone magically has banana pudding show up in their fridge...because I'm high and it sounds fucking delicious

-end submission

HH golden banana.jpg

how mr ed died.jpg

seal zorp.jpg

banana-pudding-12-732x1024.jpg

baby elphanto 2.jpg

On 7/10/2023 at 1:42 PM, discolé monade said:

and on the last day, the citizens were to decide how to please the banana diety so that they may recieve the stickers from the ripened great one. 

this is one of those stories. 

the makening of the banana cupcake. 1309824322_bananacakelemonbuttercreamandcurd.thumb.jpg.c6593f86316d5dfbce07380460a38e42.jpg

On 7/11/2023 at 10:01 AM, The_annoying_one said:

The following is a recollection of the first-ever Banana Sticker Day. Names and events have not been changed, because screw the innocent.

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! My name is Charles Foster Offdensen, manager of Dethklok and your emcee for this evening. Welcome to the finale of the first Banana Sticker Day! That's right, everyone. It's officially time for the banana pudding eating contest. 

There's been a slight change of plans. All participants have mysteriously fallen ill, so all members of Dethklok will be taking their places.You know who they all are, so let's get this [expletive deleted] over with. I'm busy. The rules are simple: there are none. Last man standing wins.
The contest took hours to finish, so all details will not be published. I know that everyone wanted Nathan to win, but too bad. In a stunning upset, your winner by a landslide, and first ever Banana Sticker Day champion is.......PICKLES!!!!! This concludes our festivities for the year. Now get the [expletive] out!!

Original-Nilla-Wafer-Banana-Pudding.jpg

On 7/13/2023 at 11:13 PM, André Toulon said:

opo.thumb.png.35ec430161a9fcd37fc63684d58a3768.png

Here we see a father forcing his son to undress while taking on the form of bananas....Notice the hand motions of the father....This represents the return of Potassimous.

c016af4fe668d9ffc7828e4fa20b8b4a33acea23

Be aware of the media..They will try to sway your young with favorable images of banana stickers being whimsy.

th?id=OIP.XF8CbbwyFrd7n0ioaQarpQHaEK&pid

DO NOT CELEBRATE THIS HOLIDAY....STAY WOKE.

We must put an end to the hysteria.

tumblr_pl49unuB4o1u545pyo1_400.gifv

On 7/14/2023 at 10:18 PM, blueraven1999 said:

Recipe for Banana Cream Pie for Banana Sticker Day (or ways to drive off crazed fans without too much damage at concerts)

Ingredients:

Sugar (enough to rot your teeth)              

Flour (however much you want.  I'm not eating it.)

3 egg yolks

1 stick butter

dash of vanilla and store bought pasty crust (whatever is the cheapest. I'm not made of money.)

4 bananas (duh)

(For crazed fans: add high dose of laxatives: for the get up and go feeling.)

How to make Banana Cream Pie:

1. Combine the dry ingredients in a saucepan and stir in the milk ya dingus.

2. Bring to a boil and cook until thick.  If it's on fire, you did something wrong.

3. Whisk the milk mixture into the yolks, then whisk the egg mixture in the saucepan.

4.  Cook for 2 more minutes, then remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and butter.

5. Place the banana slices in the preshell, then pour the milk mixture over the bananas.

6.  Bake the pie at 450 F for roughly 25 minutes until the filling is set or 45 minutes

if you want it to come out as hard as a rock and possibly on fire.

7.  Chill before serving.  If you make several pies, start a food fight.  Also a great way to get rid

of pesky fans at a concert.

On 7/15/2023 at 3:58 PM, Seight said:

How would you like to win a one-of-a-kind GOLDEN BANANA STICKER?

Just run the golden banana sticker gauntlet at what is very clearly just the shuttered remains of Action Park in New Jersey our totally legitimate don't worry about it obstacle course!

To enter, just scream "I WANT A BANANA STICKER!" after dark and we will find you!*

*No cops

6 hours ago, Vela said:

tldr:  Scroll down to Klokbox Eve drop-boxes to better understand the video.

image.png.e30224ab29f6dcf2750e4d83f9d7e4b8.png 

Banana Sticker Day                              

From Wickpedia the free encyclopedia (no not really)

Premise:  Banana Sticker Day was originally designed as a single day event where participants engaged in various activities that were meant to test a person's fortitude.  Today, Banana Sticker Day is a five day event set in different locations around the thousand acres of land known as Mordland, where each day participants are presented with a different challenge.

How it came to be five days:  Indicative to the holidays’ founding fathers, the five band members of Dethklok relentlessly disagreed with which activities should be included in said event, so instead, every year the five band members come up with a new challenge of their own design.

The reward:  If you complete a challenge and make it out alive (and within the set time limit) you are given a banana sticker by the actual band member who came up with the challenge you managed to survive.  The stickers are so coveted for two reasons; it means that you've personally met and were able to converse with at least one of the band members and it also serves as a ticket to Fan Day (a tour of Mordhaus and a viewing of unreleased song(s)) in the Main Murder Hall.  Those are the only two reasons.

How:   Pre registration is required for monetary and legal reasons and also to secure a lot number for camping in designated camping sites around Mordland.  Over the years close knit camping-communities have been forged and unique traditions have been formed.  Entire forts or mini villages are temporarily erected annually by Dethfan communities.  Raiding and pillaging is encouraged and inevitable.

When:  Traditionally eager Dethfans stay up all night partaking in Banana themed pastimes with their friends and family (sharing memories and saying goodbye) five nights prior to Banana Sticker Day.  This night has been dubbed Klokbox Eve.

Klokbox Eve drop-boxes:  Thousands of small black boxes are dropped randomly from the air with clues to what challenges you may encounter during the upcoming event. This is done on or around midnight following the fourth Thursday in November, adding an entirely new and terrifying element to Black Friday as Dethfans flood the stores in order to stock up on supplies and weapons based off of the clues they have received that same morning.  The gates to Mordland open the next day on Saturday and the challenges ensue two days later on Monday.

Cogs on Gears:  Otherwise referred to as just COG, is the only recurring event that takes place on Mordland at varying times throughout Banana Sticker Day.  It is also the only event where hunting for humans is legally allowed.  For a hefty price you can enter a free-for-all weapon-of-choice hunting grounds.  You’re opponents; everybody.  However, you gain the most if you can take down a Klokateer.  If you manage this feat, and return with the defeated Klocateer’s hood, you may don their hood and begin your barbarous training as an official Klokateer yourself. [ for those of you unfamiliar - Klokateers run the inner workings of Metalocalypse and are branded with the image of a gear on the nape of their necks, hence the name of the event.]

Side Quest:  The tower of Babble.  There is a myth that if you succeed in building a tower high enough to reach the floating Mordhaus it is possible to earn a banana sticker.  Quite a few people choose to spend the five days attempting such a feat, returning each year with improved plans and visions.  Many have tried, many have died, nobody has succeeded.  Chances are if you step foot on Mordhaus grounds unannounced a Klokateer will take you out with their .50 caliber rifles.  Maybe one day, someday, someone will be lucky enough find out.

The Klockboxes have dropped.  You know what that means - time to head to the stores for supplies!  Still unsure about the clues?  One word;  Murmaider. Good luck out there!  And Happy Banana Sticker Day!

Edited by Game Master

11 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Ive been working this over in my head and voting for myself seems stupid since we are in singles....I'd rather shake shit up.

I had already decided to vote for disco the minute I saw those cupcakes. :D  Perfect throwback song too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Vela said:

I had already decided to vote for disco the minute I saw those cupcakes. :D  Perfect throwback song too.

well, that was quite gracious of you. seriously. your entry is perfect, and very fitting with your entire theme. you absolutely deserve this win. 

i was going to make banana split cupcakes, but i have been, quite literally, falling apart this week, and fighting with the v.a. i do plan on making them for my biz, so i'll post them. 

i will say, i hope this is the end of banana stickers, because it will take quite some time to get this :15 piece of music out of my head....

i mean seriously.

>_>

38 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Well, it certainly appears I have virtually no chance of winning. And you know what? I’m perfectly fine with that. Early congratulations to whoever comes out on top, in case I don’t see the results. (Probably not gonna be online much at all this week.)

there were 2 that didn't even bother submitting...so...i think you're fine?

this challenge boots 2 people? right? iono anymore. 

just please be done with bananas. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

there were 2 that didn't even bother submitting...so...i think you're fine?

this challenge boots 2 people? right? iono anymore. 

just please be done with bananas. 

Eh…maybe I am fine. I just meant it’s totally cool if I don’t win.

Yes, I’m pretty sure 2 people are booted this time.

Now you know how I’ve felt about the animè-themed stuff we’ve had to do in the past!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The_annoying_one said:

Eh…maybe I am fine. I just meant it’s totally cool if I don’t win.

Yes, I’m pretty sure 2 people are booted this time.

Now you know how I’ve felt about the animè-themed stuff we’ve had to do in the past!

As a anime watcher I would have preferred anime themed challenges to be honest.

This was still fun though.  I liked adding some humor to that recipe.

Edit:  That banner that Vela made with my idea of Hughes gushing about his daughter was

my favorite part of the competition.  I loved posting that thing around this forum.

2nd Edit:  I'm fine with not winning too.  As long as I can vote, I'd still be having fun without having

to do any work so I'm good with it.

Edited by blueraven1999
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

As a anime watcher I would have preferred anime themed challenges to be honest.

This was still fun though.  I liked adding some humor to that recipe.

Edit:  That banner that Vela made with my idea of Hughes gushing about his daughter was

my favorite part of the competition.  I loved posting that thing around this forum.

I think I liked this challenge because it revolved around comedy. Although, it was one of the comedy shows I never really liked.

In hindsight, I definitely should’ve voted for Vela instead of myself. Her submission was light years ahead of mine in quality and quantity. I only voted for myself because it’s kind of what we do here. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Like 1

Nothing against Vela, but I liked molarbear's submission for the 4th challenge the most.

It's funny and the picture of the seal with Hail Zorp! is adorable.  If I had voted for anyone

other than myself based on quality, I would have voted for molarbear's.

Edited by blueraven1999
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I think I liked this challenge because it revolved around comedy. Although, it was one of the comedy shows I never really liked.

In hindsight, I definitely should’ve voted for Vela instead of myself. Her submission was light years ahead of mine in quality and quantity. I only voted for myself because it’s kind of what we do here. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

I would not have voted for myself had I stayed in the competition. I would've voted for Vela regardless of the quality of my own submission.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gemini said:

I would not have voted for myself had I stayed in the competition. I would've voted for Vela regardless of the quality of my own submission.

Yeah, I definitely should’ve voted for her. I still say my submission could have been a lot better. I was going to doctor it up on my new laptop , but I can’t get it to connect to my home WiFi. I brought it with me, though. Weird thing is, I can still (somewhat) access my home WiFi a little. I’m using it on my phone right now, since it’s still not working on the laptop.

Sorry for the major wall of text…again. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

Edited by The_annoying_one
Nothing like realizing mistakes 2 hours after the post…🤦‍♂️
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, discolé monade said:

joo evil

>.>

*listens to full v*

13 hours ago, discolé monade said:

i will say, i hope this is the end of banana stickers

I tried to ask scoob if the next challenge is a completely different challenge because I was wondering how many times I'd have to paint all that crap on my face XD

:LithiumSmileyLaugh: My neighbor has the tendency to frequently drop in unannounced (welcome to) through back kitchen door where I had recorded that last vid and I had that, "I really really really hope my neighbor doesn't walk through that door right now, this might be difficult to explain," moment. XD

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Vela said:

joo evil

>.>

*listens to full v*

I tried to ask scoob if the next challenge is a completely different challenge because I was wondering how many times I'd have to paint all that crap on my face XD

:LithiumSmileyLaugh: My neighbor has the tendency to frequently drop in unannounced (welcome to) through back kitchen door where I had recorded that last vid and I had that, "I really really really hope my neighbor doesn't walk through that door right now, this might be difficult to explain," moment. XD

So now that we know who Phil is... lol j/k

Seriously, phenomenal job.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

So….a tie.

What happens now? :headspinning:

A dance off?

Wait. Wait. I know! Whoever can sing the song "Careless Whisper" in the most hilariously metal way wins.

Edited by Gemini
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The_annoying_one said:

So….a tie.

What happens now? :headspinning:

ELEMENTARY BROTENDO

First one of them to build a banana fire wins

...also I forgot to vote, I gotta set my dings up

Edited by molarbear
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

How is buddy the only one with no votes, that's complete bullshit. I didn't vote for him either, but I was all set to vote for him but then I saw Vela's submission. If we were able to pick 2, he would easily by my second pick.

I seriously don't think it matters since some people didn't even bother. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, molarbear said:

ELEMENTARY BROTENDO

First one of them to build a banana fire wins

...also I forgot to vote, I gotta set my dings up

i am down for this. 

haven't done a good bananas flambe in a lifetime.

and i still don't get how you didn't even vote for yourself. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I seriously don't think it matters since some people didn't even bother. 

That does annoy me.

At any rate:  here are the seven who get to move on:

1. @discolé monade (4+1=5) and @Vela (4+1=5)

3. @Seight (2+1=3)

4. @blueraven1999 (1+1=2), @molarbear (1+1=2), @The_annoying_one (1+1=2)

7. @ghostrek (0+1=1)

As a bonus for winning this round, both Disco and Vela will be awarded a point in the next round.

• Like 4