UnevenEdge

Black Mirror ... or nah?

Vamped

5 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

It was the one about the guy with a camera-type-thing implanted in his eye. That’s all I really remember as I didn’t pay much attention. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

I am gonna keep watching it, though. I just don’t like the sheer randomness of the episodes. I prefer order!

I liked that one. Some of them make you think about things. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I don't know what you're talking about that's a good episode.

He doesn't trust me now XD

I liked that one too (except for the ending part with the wife - I felt bad for her). Anyways, I can see people being like “WTF NO” to the premise of the story  😂  

5 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I have a really bad habit of playing around on my phone while I’m watching anything. XD

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952g6ybrgxhsdq4e9ezko

.... so you're just over here missing everything and then popping up to say you didn't get it 

*almost autocorrected that to pooping 

5 minutes ago, eklipse said:

I liked that one too (except for the ending part with the wife - I felt bad for her). Anyways, I can see people being like “WTF NO” to the premise of the story  😂  

That tech would be hella dangerous because I can see people getting crazy obsessive with it. 

• Like 1

On 6/29/2023 at 9:48 AM, André Toulon said:

Ok so I poked around and found this one....I think that's that Mackey guy who played Falcon, so meh....ok.

Oh, it about a fighting game ...ok, I'm invested....this can get good I think.

*They finally play*

Sooooo, they gonna fuck?

I really enjoyed that one. It was uncomfortable but fascinating.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I like to watch things in order. Sorry. 😂

I didn’t realize they’re playing in random order (I watched them a long time ago, as the seasons were released).  Maybe the first season was the strongest?  (Trying to remember the eps).

There was one about social media (Nose Dive?) which was so great a few years ago when FB/IG were more popular.  

• Like 1

Just now, Vamped said:

That's what I like about a lot of them.

Yeah, I remember when it first came out my wife and I were absolutely blown away. Usually we would watch a show and then talk about them, but with this show we’d watch it, and then sit there, and just think quietly.

Just now, SwimOdin said:

Yeah, I remember when it first came out my wife and I were absolutely blown away. Usually we would watch a show and then talk about them, but with this show we’d watch it, and then sit there, and just think quietly.

I think the White Bear episode had me questioning my morals 

17 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Ok, I watched Striking Vipers. Definitely not bad, but I just don't know if this show is for me. I don't do much horror/sci-fi these days.

So you are on Team Nah.  That’s cool 😎 

They’re mostly dystopian and about the dark side of technology/society.  I can see not being in the mood for it. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, eklipse said:

So you are on Team Nah.  That’s cool 😎 

They’re mostly dystopian and about the dark side of technology/society.  I can see not being in the mood for it. 

I think I’m more on Team Maybe. 🤔

I will watch a few more to be sure. It’s just gonna be hard to keep up with what I have watched, since my brain is usually turned off. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_annoying_one said:

Ok, I watched Striking Vipers. Definitely not bad, but I just don't know if this show is for me. I don't do much horror/sci-fi these days.

So no Love. Death.and Robots for you either huh 

the-office-unamused.gif

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Insipid said:

Just watched Loch Henry and now I'm in the mood for a shepherd's pie. This was my favorite episode of the new season. Mazey Day was shit.

I honestly keep forgetting what Mazey Day is about and I have to go back and read the synopsis 

4 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I honestly keep forgetting what Mazey Day is about and I have to go back and read the synopsis 

Don't blame you. Only thing I liked about the episode was that it was a throwback to the mid 2000s. Other than that, shit shit shit. One of the worst episodes of the entire series.

I'm not sure I really like the direction Black Mirror is heading. I imagine the next season might have something ludicrous like a wizard in medieval Wales creating a smartphone and causing a witch hunt with the clergy. Overall, a good season, but . . . eh . . . . . .