UnevenEdge

Black Mirror ... or nah?

Vamped

12 minutes ago, Lynnrael said:

oh shit there's a new season?

that one episode probably helped me realize that I'm trans now that I think about lol

5 new episodes ... kinda looks like they shuffled the episodes up because when I went to watch it, they tried to play Striking Vipers and I was like .... if I dont remember none of the other episodes, I know I watched that one 

10 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I watched season one episode one and after that I put the show away for another day but I never went back 😆

Yeah that first episode with the man fucking that pig ... I think I had it on in the background because it starts off slow. Skip it and go to the next one 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, discolé monade said:

i liked it. selma hayak, annie murphy, really trippy. 

loch henry, THAT one, yikes. but fun.

beyond the sea. again, that was a bit of a mind jerk. 

mazey day very VERY reminiscent of a certain 1981 of the same topic. 

demon 79 was so adorable. i actually watched 'we are ladyparts' because of her. 

Beyond the Sea fucked me up. When he kicked that chair out to him I was done in XD

I wasn't ready for Loch Henry

Joan is awful was great lol anytime I can see even a smidge of Cate Blanchett 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Fine....I'll give it a shot by Friday...

That's Netflix, right

yep

Dunno what episode they'll start you off with it. If its the one Pooh was talking about, skip that one. That was a terrible opener. 

Just now, André Toulon said:

....it's random?

This doesn't compute

Its like Love Death + Robots 

But I wanna say Black Mirror came out first 

None of the episodes connect story wise .... but there maybe some common things that show up here and there in the episodes 

On 6/27/2023 at 4:39 PM, Vamped said:

Whatchu waiting on? Wanna watch Striking Vipers again first?

Ok so I poked around and found this one....I think that's that Mackey guy who played Falcon, so meh....ok.

Oh, it about a fighting game ...ok, I'm invested....this can get good I think.

*They finally play*

Sooooo, they gonna fuck?

• Haha 3

On 6/27/2023 at 6:39 PM, Vamped said:

Its like Love Death + Robots 

But I wanna say Black Mirror came out first 

None of the episodes connect story wise .... but there maybe some common things that show up here and there in the episodes 

love death+robots is such a fun right. 

'night of the mini dead' had me in stitches. 

and the three robots. such clever dialogue. 

but my most favorite is jibaro'. i will go an watch just that one from time to time. if her image could transfer crisp and boldly to skin, i'd totally get her inked on my upper arm. 

So I was watching Demon 79 and I had already noticed that all the episodes start at the credits which means someone else who uses this account already watched it.....I just assumed it's the person who pays for it until my daughter walks in and goes "hey, I knew I had recently heard that song, I just watched this".

Apparently one of her friends has her watching it but she's skipping around....she said I need to watch shut up and dance....I said I gotta get though season 6 first so she says she's only seen 3 of them.....at first I was like ok, come watch it with me, but then I thought "eh, some awkward shit happens in these and I don't know if I want to watch it with her" so I kept my mouth shut....

But since we're both home today, meh....what the hell. They've watched way worse. I used to keep them sheltered but it's just fucking impossible so at least we get to roast this shit. 

I'm mostly avoiding dongs and vjays, and when we watched LD+R, we ran into that honey badger episode and she was done after that so a heads up to peepees would be nice.....that said, bout to watch mazez or some shit 

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I FUCKED A POLAR BEAR🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What is this show called again? (As in wait. What?)

Edited by Gemini
I should've remembered it was in the thread title. I haven't seen Black Mirror.

Ok.....this is getting hard to watch but seriously bro....wtf did you think would happen

*Finishes episode*

Ok, I can see why you think this is gonna work. You're thinking I won't do shit because it's a 2 man ship, buuuuuuut.

Anyway, on to loch Henry.....BUT I WILL be in TD spoilering this one later, because see....you were fucking dumb and I feel like.....just, nevermind, there's a lot about beyond the sea I want to revisit 

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 1

Heading into joan is awful

Loch Henry....I was ok, but I feel like it ended really shitty and I don't know what happens to Pia. I had to piss and missed something. If someone wants to pm me that and save me from watching the last 20 minutes or so against that'll be great

Edit, nevermind....Google did it for me

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Ok.....this is getting hard to watch but seriously bro....wtf did you think would happen

*Finishes episode*

Ok, I can see why you think this is gonna work. You're thinking I won't do shit because it's a 2 man ship, buuuuuuut.

Anyway, on to loch Henry.....BUT I WILL be in TD spoilering this one later, because see....you were fucking dumb and I feel like.....just, nevermind, there's a lot about beyond the sea I want to revisit 

When he slid that chair out to him 

petty-no.gif

• Haha 1

I liked Beyond the Sea and Demon 79.

Beyond the Sea was really interesting.  Wonder what the Breaking Bad guy did afterwards, considering he only shared in the first place because he was concerned about his own survival (need two people to man the ship).

The others were ok.  I liked that Joan finally felt like the main character of her life in the end. 

Edited by eklipse
Should I use spoiler boxes??

27 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

So, I started it today. Watched “The Entire History Of You”. I wasn’t too impressed.

Is that the one with the grain?  I liked that one.  I can just imagine how anxious people like myself would analyze everything to death lol.

There are some really good black mirror episodes and a bunch of weird ones too (like Striking Vipers :LithiumSmileyLaugh:).  

1 minute ago, eklipse said:

Is that the one with the grain?  I liked that one.  I can just imagine how anxious people like myself would analyze everything to death lol.

There are some really good black mirror episodes and a bunch of weird ones too (like Striking Vipers :LithiumSmileyLaugh:).  

It was the one about the guy with a camera-type-thing implanted in his eye. That’s all I really remember as I didn’t pay much attention. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

I am gonna keep watching it, though. I just don’t like the sheer randomness of the episodes. I prefer order!