UnevenEdge

Immunity Winners

Game Master

The winners of immunity for each time as chosen by our judges is…

Team Hank                               Team Dean

Challenge 1:               @discolé monade                  @Vela

Challenge 2:                @ghostrek                              @The_annoying_one

Challenge 3:                @molarbear                            @blueraven1999

Congratulations!  If you guys are wondering why we grant immunity even for the winning team, wonder no more:  in the fourth challenge, winning immunity will result in an added vote to your submission.  It’s a reward for going above and beyond to make this game work.

Edited by Game Master
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Game Master said:

The winners of immunity for each time as chosen by our judges is…

Team Hank                               Team Dean

Challenge 1:               @discolé monade                  @Vela

Challenge 2:                @ghostrek                              @The_annoying_one

Congratulations!  If you guys are wondering why we grant immunity even for the winning team, wonder no more:  when we move to the individual rounds, winning immunity will have special benefit.  So, keep playing hard, everybody.

what is the special benefit. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ghostrek said:

what is the special benefit. 

It's the Cloak of Destiny that Captain Picard wore as he defeated Darth Vader using a spell he learned from Severus Snape on top of Mount Doom.

(That's my answer and I'm sticking to it.)

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

scoob has been practicing his kiss face

Well the single pic that's been floating around is so serious!

SHOW MEH YOUR KISS FAAAACE!!!

I'm actually going to be disappointed now if I manage immunity and there's no fish lips :LithiumSmileyIndifferent: 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, molarbear said:

Scoob has the face of an angel

That's just his Aryan side shining through.  I get it, I've seen his baby blues too, but SNAP OUT of it, THEY'RE WASHING YOUR BRAIN!  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Vela said:

That's just his Aryan side shining through.  I get it, I've seen his baby blues too, but SNAP OUT of it, THEY'RE WASHING YOUR BRAIN!  

Scoob has eyes?

I never made it past his ear lobe that looked like Helen Mirren

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, molarbear said:

Scoob has eyes?

I never made it past his ear lobe that looked like Helen Mirren

lmao

10 hours ago, molarbear said:

Scoob has the face of an angel

Biblically Accurate Angel GIF - Biblically Accurate Angel - Discover &  Share GIFs  According to you he's got like 25 eyes.  And one ear that looks like Helen Mirren.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

You actually tell people when you’re stealing their stuff? Haha…..amateur.

If you’re going to haunt someone in their nightmares, it’s just plain decent to warn them ahead of time.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

you actually think you know which image i'm thanking them for. 

It's the mental image of a Hellen Mirren shaped ear, isn't it.  Either that or this is an indicating that there is intelligent life out there and Jesus was just a humanoid extraterrestrial.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Vela said:

It's the mental image of a Hellen Mirren shaped ear, isn't it.  Either that or this is an indicating that there is intelligent life out there and Jesus was just a humanoid extraterrestrial.

So you’re saying Jesus was a Time Lord?

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Gemini said:

So you’re saying Jesus was a Time Lord?

2 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

Did you just invent a new prog-rock song?

not quite. 

that theory has been circling the tardis for a very long time. 

but yes...and excellent name for EITHER a band OR song. 

gemini, i really do need for you to stay tf out of my head. that band name was used back in 2004, and under my tradmark rights AND DIBS

that is mine. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

not quite. 

that theory has been circling the tardis for a very long time. 

but yes...and excellent name for EITHER a band OR song. 

gemini, i really do need for you to stay tf out of my head. that band name was used back in 2004, and under my tradmark rights AND DIBS

that is mine. 

Fine. I always liked Tenth Pill as a band name anyway.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Vela said:

lmao

Biblically Accurate Angel GIF - Biblically Accurate Angel - Discover &  Share GIFs  According to you he's got like 25 eyes.  And one ear that looks like Helen Mirren.

*Ear Lobe

Left one

Get some glasses if you don't have any, accidentally smudge them a few times because you forget you're wearing them and your face itches, and then take another look around 11ish at night 

She's totally there

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, molarbear said:

*Ear Lobe

Left one

Get some glasses if you don't have any, accidentally smudge them a few times because you forget you're wearing them and your face itches, and then take another look around 11ish at night 

She's totally there

drugs-are-bad-mkay.gif

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, molarbear said:

*Ear Lobe

Left one

She's totally there

I looked all over the picture, even zoomed in. I didn't see a damn thing.

43 minutes ago, Gemini said:

drugs-are-bad-mkay.gif

This is very true, you should all send me whatever you have so I can flush it properly

31 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I looked all over the picture, even zoomed in. I didn't see a damn thing.

Maybe it's like those people that see Hey Zeus in toast?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

Unfortunately, that's another show I never watched. I don't know why I feel like I should apologize for that, but I do. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

you got damnt right you better apologize. 

wow. 

just....wow. 

8 hours ago, Gemini said:

doctor-who-peter-davison-complete-first-

He happens to be my favorite incarnation of the Doctor.

and the fith dr? really? .....eh. they're all pretty fabulous.  cool that he's the 10th dr's father in law. 

but i grew up with the 4th dr, i caught the 5th dr from time to time, same with the remaining until the 9th dr. i missed the 6th, and couldn't with the 8th (i think it was ace i didn't care for ??)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, discolé monade said:

you got damnt right you better apologize. 

wow. 

just....wow. 

and the fith dr? really? .....eh. they're all pretty fabulous.  cool that he's the 10th dr's father in law. 

but i grew up with the 4th dr, i caught the 5th dr from time to time, same with the remaining until the 9th dr. i missed the 6th, and couldn't with the 8th (i think it was ace i didn't care for ??)

Hey, I like Tom Baker, too. I just relate to Davison's incarnation more. *shrugs*

well...the 5th dr. did dial back the silly and the horror. 

but he did introduce the complexities of regeneration and the possibilites of losing that ability which, of course, sort of allowed the dialogue for after the 12 regeneration, WHICH began covering THAT paradox with the 10th dr....

and simultaneiously allowing the fans to theorize all types of shit because of the IRL relationship between the 5th and 10th. 

7 hours ago, discolé monade said:

well...the 5th dr. did dial back the silly and the horror. 

but he did introduce the complexities of regeneration and the possibilites of losing that ability which, of course, sort of allowed the dialogue for after the 12 regeneration, WHICH began covering THAT paradox with the 10th dr....

and simultaneiously allowing the fans to theorize all types of shit because of the IRL relationship between the 5th and 10th. 

Yeah, I understand that. Also, Tom Baker’s so iconic that whoever replaced him was going to have a tough time winning fans over.

Oh, and you mean the Seventh Doctor, who was played by Sylvester McCoy. He was the actor in the role when BBC head of programming Michael Grade canceled the show. Ace was his companion.

On 6/29/2023 at 1:27 AM, The_annoying_one said:

Now, I did love Beavis & Butthead.....even though my parents never let me watch it. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

I watched Beevis and Butthead in middle school.  You didn't miss much.

The laughing of the two main characters was the best part imo.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

I watched Beevis and Butthead in middle school.  You didn't miss much.

The laughing of the two main characters was the best part imo.

The show originally went off the air in 1997, during my sophomore year in high school.