UnevenEdge

Immunity Winners

Game Master

2 minutes ago, Gemini said:

The show originally went off the air in 1997, during my sophomore year in high school.

I only watched the first two years of the show.  By the time I started high school in 95 I wasn't watching anymore.

Edit:  I thought the show was kinda dumb even then to be honest but I didn't have the best taste.  I thought

Married with Children was a good show back then as well.  At least I didn't like Friends.  I've never cared for soaps.

Edited by blueraven1999

6 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

I only watched the first two years of the show.  By the time I started high school in 95 I wasn't watching anymore.

The very first time I ever saw them was on an episode of Liquid Television back when I was 10 years old. How did I know then that they were gonna be huge if they got their own cartoon?

And I agree with you on Married With Children. I used to like it when it was on the air because I thought it was "edgy" and stuff. But now, it's just cringe.

Edited by Gemini

On 6/29/2023 at 12:44 PM, discolé monade said:

well...the 5th dr. did dial back the silly and the horror. 

but he did introduce the complexities of regeneration and the possibilites of losing that ability which, of course, sort of allowed the dialogue for after the 12 regeneration, WHICH began covering THAT paradox with the 10th dr....

and simultaneiously allowing the fans to theorize all types of shit because of the IRL relationship between the 5th and 10th. 

Which version had Billy Piper?

This was the only season of Dr Who I ever caught any episodes of...

OIP.jpg

• Like 1

she was companion to the 9th dr, and some with 10th, and she was around with the war doctor. 

and lately the series has been bringing back previous companions, so, we may see her one more time. 

she was in the 'penny dreadful' and one other thing i just saw her in, but it was a brief appearance. 

23 hours ago, molarbear said:

Which version had Billy Piper?

This was the only season of Dr Who I ever caught any episodes of...

OIP.jpg

She's got a nice mouth I like it when she talks :LithiumSmileyIndifferent:

:LithiumSmileyLaugh::LithiumSmileyLaugh::LithiumSmileyLaugh: I'm actually serious though :LithiumSmileyIndifferent:

• Haha 2