UnevenEdge

ASMB Survivor, The First Challenge: The Strangest Bounty Yet…

Game Master

ASMB Survivor First Challenge Vote  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which story is better?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/13/23 at 04:00 AM

16 minutes ago, eklipse said:

Besides, Dean is only down two votes with like one more day left!  

We’re actually down by 3 because one of the votes was my one-and-only alt, which doesn’t count since I already voted.

A heartfelt apology to my team is beyond due. 😢

Edited by The_annoying_one
“Votes” not “voted”
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Gemini said:

Thanks. Also, now that we're all chilled out like Buddy said, something I learned over the years is making the rules of something absolutely crystal clear. I'm not saying you didn't do that, but doing so going forward will avoid any confusion. That's what I wanted to say earlier, but I'm glad I waited to do so until I wasn't so caught up in trash talk.

Well, I did post the rules in the intro thread in the club, but it was too complicated and no one read them.  I’ve since made the rules simpler.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Well, I did post the rules in the intro thread in the club, but it was too complicated and no one read them.  I’ve since made the rules simpler.

i read them.

i did a shit ton of *burps* afterwards. but i read them. 

Edited by discolé monade
public view, hai.
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I read the rules at first but I didn't understand them.  I did read them at first though.

Haven't read them since then though.  At some point I'll look over them again and see if I understand them

since they're simpler now.

Edit:  Read the rules.  My only question is can the people that were voted out still vote for their team in the following

weeks or is that not allowed?

Edited by blueraven1999
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

I cant see who voted but ill assume your missing team member hasn't. If they did it would be neck and neck

One of our team members never even joined our group, but I won’t say who (yet). Y’all are probably still gonna win, but it’s cool. I’m over it…..a little.

Just now, The_annoying_one said:

One of our team members never even joined our group, but I won’t say who (yet). Y’all are probably still gonna win, but it’s cool. I’m over it…..a little.

Yeah, I've accepted it. I've also accepted that I won't be advancing to the next round. (And I don't want immunity. Vela deserves that.)

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

I read the rules at first but I didn't understand them.  I did read them at first though.

Haven't read them since then though.  At some point I'll look over them again and see if I understand them

since they're simpler now.

Edit:  Read the rules.  My only question is can the people that were voted out still vote for their team in the following

weeks or is that not allowed?

Yeah, that seems to be the consensus.  Yes, you can vote for the team even after you’re voted off.  You do get kicked out of the team club, though, since you aren’t allowed to help your teammates compete.

1 minute ago, scoobdog said:

Yeah, that seems to be the consensus.  Yes, you can vote for the team even after you’re voted off.  You do get kicked out of the team club, though, since you aren’t allowed to help your teammates compete.

Cool.  Voting is my favorite part of this anyway.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Vela said:

Congrats guys!  I loved the details!

6 hours ago, Gemini said:

Congratulations. You had the better story. We'll get you next time.

6 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

We talked a lot of crap, but congrats.

thank you. this was a lot of fun. and some good fun smack talking. 

can't wait to see the next challenge. 

team hank. 50504_183836892641_3498725_n_400x400.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

Lol team Dean used alts to vote for themselves I’m absolutely dead 😆

Only one of us did that to be fair.  Plus the rules weren't extremely clear.

I honestly thought two people were going to be eliminated every week and I just reread the rules yesterday.

• Like 1