UnevenEdge

ASMB Survivor, The First Challenge: The Strangest Bounty Yet…

Game Master

ASMB Survivor First Challenge Vote  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which story is better?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/13/23 at 04:00 AM

1 minute ago, Gemini said:

I'm aware of the fact she posted the Mick Jagger gif. If you hadn't have said anything, it wouldn't have happened.

Own your shit, dude.

That's some nabby ass shit, throwing a fit with other users over something someone else did.  

God fucking dammit.....nabs is Gemini.  how in the hell wasn't this obvious.

• Haha 4

Just now, André Toulon said:

That's some nabby ass shit, throwing a fit with other users over something someone else did.  

God fucking dammit.....nabs is Gemini.  how in the hell wasn't this obvious.

I resemble that remark, good sir! (Also, I'm just pointing out the obvious.)

Seriously, calling me fucking Nabs. That's low, man.

You know what? Eat a dick.

Seriously, eat a motherfucking dick. Then take that dick and shove it as far up your ass as you possibly can, preferably so you can throw it up. Fucking asshole.

Edited by Gemini

Just now, André Toulon said:

See, now you're just trying too hard.  But it's cool...One day I'll have you chaffing asses with the.....Well, I was gonna say best of them, but I'm go mid tier.  I've seen some FABULOUS trolls on this here internet and I'm not even close to that dedicated.

trying-try.gif

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

All of this shit talking and we got like three votes.  At least get your teammates to vote.

lolno (I'm kidding, T_a_o. Jeez.)

Edited by Gemini
Also, shut up, scoob. lol
  • Sad 1

Just now, Gemini said:

Seriously, I mean...Come on, man!

Dude knock it off,  Buddy’s version of the game had slightly different rules because we were still trying to figure out what worked, so it’s going to be confusing for everyone.

5 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Dude knock it off,  Buddy’s version of the game had slightly different rules because we were still trying to figure out what worked, so it’s going to be confusing for everyone.

Fine. Whatever. No use getting into it with the game master.

18 minutes ago, eklipse said:

Sorry, t_a_o and gem, I adore you guys but I voted H. They had Ein and Ed in it!  😆

What’s the roster for each team anyways?

It's okay. I undersrand. (I did try to include Ed and Ein, but I ran out of time and had to wrap it up. This is what happens when you have horrible writer's block/anxiety hit you at the worst possible time, causing you to procrastinate until the very last minute. That's what happened to me.)

Still love ya, buddy.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Lol. I like your enthusiasm, man.

I guess I better point out that I won’t count double votes.  You get one vote across all of your alts.

Thanks. Also, now that we're all chilled out like Buddy said, something I learned over the years is making the rules of something absolutely crystal clear. I'm not saying you didn't do that, but doing so going forward will avoid any confusion. That's what I wanted to say earlier, but I'm glad I waited to do so until I wasn't so caught up in trash talk.

• Like 1

I will say that I also approached it kinda like writing a script of sorts, but I should've included more exposition. I included some "exposition" of sorts in the dialogue between the characters to try to make up for that. I wish we had had a few more hours. I could've fleshed it out more to have it look more like a real short story because a lot of the ideas we had were there; just not very well explained. Still, not bad for an hour and a half's worth of work. (Again, crippling anxiety coupled with bad writer's block resulted in a lot of procrastination so I apologize to my team for that.)

Edited by Gemini
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Gemini said:

(Again, crippling anxiety coupled with bad writer's block resulted in a lot of procrastination so I apologize to my team for that.)

No apologies necessary. I had sort of the same problems, along with severe procrastination. You and Vela did an amazing job, win or lose.

Oh, and one more thing: This is a true example of my writing. It's a biography of one of my primary players for my sim league. I had done a lot of research for it before and during writing it. (Keep in mind, this is for fun; i don't get paid to do this. lol)

If I had been firing on all cylinders this past week like I was back in September 2021, Team Hank would've been blown out of the water. That's a fact.

Edited by Gemini