UnevenEdge

TOONAMI NOT CANCELED

Daos

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2023 at 5:38 PM, Magnifial Salonche said:

Dell pentium 4 3.4 ghz. Did you successfully datè my bios Mr. FunTimeDehYah?

On 4/20/2023 at 6:18 PM, Magnifial Salonche said:

Don’t play the fart, don’t play the fart!

Just a long time fan here. How have the ages treated you Mr. NoOneGotShot? I still have the mark you gave me from your spear. *clutches flap of scarred flesh on chest* 

• D'oh 1

I really should lock this thread due to off-the charts levels of incoherence and stupidity...

But then again, I think it serves as quite the apropos non-sequitur!

Toonami may not be canceled, but it's officially now such a pale shadow of its former self that one can be nostalgic for the post-Toonami dark ages of Code Geass at 5 AM and Moribito at 5:30.

I mean, REALLY.

20230425_152156.jpg

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Toonami may not be canceled, but it's officially now such a pale shadow of its former self that one can be nostalgic for the post-Toonami dark ages of Code Geass at 5 AM and Moribito at 5:30.

I mean, REALLY.

Ready for AEW Toonami yet?

• Haha 3

Considering the rumor AEW is getting an additional Saturday night show, we could easily see this at midnight in lieu of a Primal rerun.

Granted I think that’s the point you throw in the towel on the block as a whole, but I think more people would watch it than yet another Primal rerun or a re-tooled Y7 show.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Jman said:

Considering the rumor AEW is getting an additional Saturday night show, we could easily see this at midnight in lieu of a Primal rerun.

Granted I think that’s the point you throw in the towel on the block as a whole, but I think more people would watch it than yet another Primal rerun or a re-tooled Y7 show.

10PM or 11PM would be better, especially if Toonami is able to grab the next season of Dragon Ball Super. That would be at 11PM for sure!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

I really should lock this thread due to off-the charts levels of incoherence and stupidity...

But then again, I think it serves as quite the apropos non-sequitur!

I mean, REALLY.

20230425_152156.jpg

Don't do it, I've almost deciphered its language!

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Magnifial Salonche said:

I have been lowered to the standing of “it?” Well, let me tell you something midgar *blows nose w/prosaen Crow’s clothes*
yeah! Take THAT

Darmok and Jalad... on the ocean.

• Haha 2

:D xD 😄😁🤣

This thread! LMAO

Also Owl (you'd think you'd be more wise) you officially SUCK for not knowing one of the greatest episodes in Star Trek history!

Great schedule poster/banner though with justifiably angry Sailor Moon!  It makes me angry too!  And you wouldn't like Benny when he's angry!  Luckily for me, Demarco's continued follies and stumbling around with his pants down consantly gives me more time for Zelda, Sonic, Star Wars, Transformers, LEGO, art, writing, sorting my computer files, cleaning my garage, house, and room, petting my cats, looking at the wall, looking at the floor, ... hey I should catch up on Star Trek since I rage dropped Discovery and all of Trek overall after

Spoiler

a certain planet got destroyed in a certain episode of a certain show.

Now, Demarco, Gill, and co., have to go apologize to Lord Vader for their continued unmitigated FAILURE...

Seriously how can anyone suck so bad at their job?  I bet the alien in this thread could do a better job at picking up shows than them.

Edited by ben0119