UnevenEdge

my new fuck buddy is in an open relationship

fuggnificent

his gf brings guys home and bangs them and he gets to do the same. shes to go out shopping or whatever while we "hangout". he wasnt going to meet me because we live 40 minutes apart but she told him to go. ill be the one doing all the driving to get to him anyway.

hes nice. ex military. rich.

yeah its great. i just hate that he lives so far away . that two hours away from madison (hour each way)

You could bring her with you and leave her in the living room while your "friend" gets to "hang out inside of mommy." When she asks what you mean, put your hand on her shoulder, look her in the eyes, snd say, "you'll understand when you're older."

Then you put a bunch of red stains on your clothes and face, like ketchup or red food dye, and make sure she never sees any reference of him ever again.  Tell her to never mention what she saw to anyone.

She'll never know it was sex.

Why do you give us this ammo?

Is it because you like the attention even if it's negative?

Yes, and it's also bullshit.....Fantasy bullshit plucked directly from one of her shitty attempts at writing.  Ask her to post a pic of her with this man.

He doesn't exist and she'll try to prove he does by posting some random dude's pic.

Yes, and it's also bullshit.....Fantasy bullshit plucked directly from one of her shitty attempts at writing.  Ask her to post a pic of her with this man.

He doesn't exist and she'll try to prove he does by posting some random dude's pic.

Hes real. I dont write stuff this good lol

Last time someone asks for a pic we get a disfigured hole