UnevenEdge

One Piece Episodes 589 & 591 Discussion

370942-DD1.jpg?w=640

Episode 589: The Worst in the World! A Scientist of Terror -- Caesar!

&

Episode 591: Chopper's Fury! The Master's Inhumane Experiment!

(Episode 590 is a crossover episode between One Piece, Dragon Ball Super, and Toriko. It is not included on the One Piece boxsets and will not be airing on Toonami)

The Clown and the Joker!

The mysterious master of Punk Hazard -- Caesar Clown -- is believed to be behind not only the poison gas disaster that quarantined the island, but also a number of child abductions in the region that are usually attributed to sailing accidents or pirate raids. And with permission from his shadowy partner, Joker, Caesar intends to preserve his secrets by burying both the Straw Hats and the G-5 Marines in the icy wastes of his secret facility! 

Breaking the Habit!

Escaping from Caesar Clown's henchmen with the facility's children, the Straw Hat Pirates run into a bit of a snag when the not-so-tiny tots begin exhibiting agonizing symptoms. Doctor Chopper is on the case, but when it becomes clear the children are not sick with any natural illness, the blue-nosed reindeer deduces the true villainy of the man his new patients call "Master!" Meanwhile, Trafalgar Law delivers Vice Admiral Smoker's excised heart to Caesar himself! 

ONLY TOONAMI

Edited by CorbeauKarasu
  • Like 3

"The Master" didn't do this out of the kindness of his heart, dude.

Wow.  Never would have guessed Law gave them the legs and not Caesar through experimentation.

Oh, so the dragon was an artificial creation.  Maybe REAL dragons still exist somewhere and are cooler.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

I'll say it again. Law Trafalgar is the most bad ass guy character in all of one piece but you have to watch more of the time skip to see what I mean and even then u might disagree lol

I'm very curious!

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Thanks 1

This guy's got a laugh that could make the Joker green with envy. Hmmm. Perhaps that's not a coincidence now that I think about it. His name is Caeser clown, and he happens to have a contact called Joker. The Joker of course from Batman, also known as the clown prince of crime, and was played once by Caeser Romero in the old Batman TV series. Ha!

Oh, and one of Joker's favorite weapons too is Joker laughing gas.

Edited by Dark_Cloud_Overhead
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

I realky wish they would cut away this same recap they been playing every episode since the timeskip happened

It's done to buy time, since this show refuses to do any significant amount of filler, or god forbid, go seasonal.

• Like 1