UnevenEdge

One Piece Episodes 589 & 591 Discussion

13 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

I'm very curious!

Yeah, Law hasn't been explored enough to the viewers at this point of this story for them to really gauge on how they really feel about him which is a shame.

I will say though that getting  Matt Mercer to voice Law is one of the best choices by  voice director Mike Mcfarland ,if the not the best  choice for voicing a stud like Law. Another good candidate to voice Law is Troy Baker in my opinion even though Troy Baker sounds similar to Matt Mercer

Edited by Roymustang1990
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Roymustang1990 said:

Yeah, Law hasn't been explored enough to the viewers at this point of this story for them to really gauge on how they really feel about him which is a shame.

I will say though that getting  Matt Mercer to voice Law is one of the best choices by  voice director Mike Mcfarland ,if the not the best  choice for voicing a stud like Law. Another good candidate to voice Law is Troy Baker in my opinion even though Troy Baker sounds similar to Matt Mercer

Yup, Matt Mercer voicing is definitely adding to the hype. Looking forward to seeing more.

Yeah, if Troy Baker was still doing anime, he'd have been a good choice too.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

I'll say it again. Law Trafalgar is the most bad ass guy character in all of one piece but you have to watch more of the time skip to see what I mean and even then u might disagree lol

Zoro and Shanks are pretty badass.  And Ace was.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Zoro and Shanks are pretty badass.  And Ace was.

yeah,Smoker too and many others like you said. I  personally thought Law was the most likable badass dude in one piece though. I honestly thought it was Zoro for the longest time until I saw alot more of Law's characterization. lol

16 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yup, Matt Mercer voicing is definitely adding to the hype. Looking forward to seeing more.

Yeah, if Troy Baker was still doing anime, he'd have been a good choice too.

Awesome!

Yeah I miss Troy Baker too. The  greedling voice he provided in fma brotherhood would have been a good substitute voice  for Law if anything happened to Matt Mercer.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

yeah,Smoker too and many others like you said. I  personally thought Law was the most likable badass dude in one piece though. I honestly thought it was Zoro for the longest time until I saw alot more of Law's characterization. lol

I don't know.  Law isn't very likable now.  I thought he was cool before since he helped Luffy.  But now he's working with scumbags.

• Like 2