UnevenEdge

Power Hour In The Abyss: Made In Abyss 3 & 3:30 AM Toonami Discussion

10 hours ago, atomicinumatt said:

Fuck, I am a failure haha I fell asleep on the couch last night right as Shippuden was starting so I missed MiA :( I just woke up, still on the couch and was like "wtf happened"..

Hate when that happens. As long as I dont give in and snack on something after midnight I can usually stay awake.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, saito34 said:

Hate when that happens. As long as I dont give in and snack on something after midnight I can usually stay awake.

I still haven't figured out how to stay up reliably when I wake up at 9:30ish on Saturday morning. Football season straight-up takes the energy out of me. Like 6 episodes behind on One Piece because of it!

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Haha 1

On 10/16/2022 at 8:34 PM, saito34 said:

I had gone out to dinner earlier that evening and had a few drinks with it, so I think the booze had something to do with it, as I can usually stay up til dawn on the weekends no problem. But when I get the booze in me sometimes I just zonk haha 

On 10/17/2022 at 1:02 PM, OwlChemist81 said:

I still haven't figured out how to stay up reliably when I wake up at 9:30ish on Saturday morning. Football season straight-up takes the energy out of me. Like 6 episodes behind on One Piece because of it!

Nap Saturday afternoon/evening if you can. That is what I do haha 

Edited by atomicinumatt

On 10/17/2022 at 1:02 PM, OwlChemist81 said:

Thats pretty normal. Youre basically choosing one or the other. Try a nap around 5pm like someone else suggested. 45 minutes should do it.

On 10/18/2022 at 4:43 PM, atomicinumatt said:

I had gone out to dinner earlier that evening and had a few drinks with it, so I think the booze had something to do with it, as I can usually stay up til dawn on the weekends no problem. But when I get the booze in me sometimes I just zonk haha 

Drinks would do me in too. I cant hang at all anymore and just get sleepy on beer/booze