UnevenEdge

Power Hour In The Abyss: Made In Abyss 3 & 3:30 AM Toonami Discussion

1 minute ago, saito34 said:

so we lost Black Lotus? I'm ok with another episode of MiA, but BL was growing on me the 2nd time around.

I will say the new cyberpunk anime on Netflix is more of what I expected Black Lotus to be like. Really incredible show imo

I went into Edgerunners completely blind and was pretty blown away by it 

1 minute ago, atomicinumatt said:

I went into Edgerunners completely blind and was pretty blown away by it 

100%. I didn't want to fawn over it too much but I'm way into it. I love the angles they're taking on cyberpunk. It's very raw and William Gibsonesque.

• Like 1

Just now, saito34 said:

100%. I didn't want to fawn over it too much but I'm way into it. I love the angles they're taking on cyberpunk. It's very raw and William Gibsonesque.

I love Trigger, they really hit the ball out of the park. My only complaint was that I wish there were like 2-3 more episodes! 

• Like 1

Just now, atomicinumatt said:

I love Trigger, they really hit the ball out of the park. My only complaint was that I wish there were like 2-3 more episodes! 

Yeah I had no idea it was them until like the 4th episode but then it all made sense. I have not finished yet and am almost savoring it at this point. Every episode is just a joy to experience. They have a formula for a long runner if they really wanted to keep it going.

• Like 1

Just now, saito34 said:

so we lost Black Lotus? I'm ok with another episode of MiA, but BL was growing on me the 2nd time around.

I will say the new cyberpunk anime on Netflix is more of what I expected Black Lotus to be like. Really incredible show imo

Yeah, I quite liked it and was enjoying catching more things in the rerun.

Is it Bladerunner like beyond the setting?
Good hear it's that good, been seeing a lot of positive buzz, need to watch it.

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Is it Bladerunner like beyond the setting?
Good hear it's that good, been seeing a lot of positive buzz, need to watch it.

Not sure what you mean, but if you can clarify I can try to answer.

Either way I think you'd really enjoy it. It's a no brainer as far as just being that good. Some might not like the in your face art, but I think it's appropriate.

1 minute ago, saito34 said:

Not sure what you mean, but if you can clarify I can try to answer.

Either way I think you'd really enjoy it. It's a no brainer as far as just being that good. Some might not like the in your face art, but I think it's appropriate.

You were saying it's more like what you expected Bladerunner: Black Lotus to be like before that came out, so I was wondering how.