UnevenEdge

Power Hour In The Abyss: Made In Abyss 3 & 3:30 AM Toonami Discussion

6 minutes ago, saito34 said:

you watched?

Not yet, I just was referring to the stuff with the "elevator".

Gonna get the movie blu-ray set after this rerun.

Was waiting to see if we'd get any news about it maybe getting on here after the rerun. Gonna get it and watch it even though it'd still been cool if it got on along with S2 some time after I guess the dub for S2 finishes over on HIDIVE.

Edited by DangerMouse

4 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Was waiting to see if we'd get any news about it maybe getting on here after the rerun. Gonna get it and watch it even though it'd still been cool if it got on some time after I guess the dub for S2 finishes over on HIDIVE.

I guess it depends on how long it takes for the dub to get released. I really want to see where the story goes, but ill wait if its a reasonable time frame.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, saito34 said:

I guess it depends on how long it takes for the dub to get released. I really want to see where the story goes, but ill wait if its a reasonable time frame.

Yeah, same here, I wouldn't mind waiting, and then this rerun started so I figured I'd keep waiting. I don't have Hidive yet so far so there's no need to rush either since I can't jump right into S2 immediately anyway.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, same here, I wouldn't mind waiting, and then this rerun started so I figured I'd keep waiting. I don't have Hidive yet so far so there's no need to rush either since I can't jump right into S2 immediately anyway.

This is about my take on waiting for season 2 to air on Toonami. I don’t mind waiting a little while  longer.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Was waiting to see if we'd get any news about it maybe getting on here after the rerun. Gonna get it and watch it even though it'd still been cool if it got on along with S2 some time after I guess the dub for S2 finishes over on HIDIVE.

Hopefully there is still a chance we get S2 and the third Movie. 

Both are amazing and I would highly recommend reading the manga if you like S1. I Got HiDIVE a while ago just for MiA, but it does have a few other good shows tha I like. 

• Like 2