UnevenEdge

Power Hour In The Abyss: Made In Abyss 3 & 3:30 AM Toonami Discussion

2 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

And no matter what a person’s answer would be to that, Mitty being put out of her misery is still the best option she had. I would feel especially bad if she was trapped inside of herself with no way to “wake up” like Riko and she could never die.

I had the same thought and it's why I think Nanachi didn't overreact when Riko relayed the story. Either way shes trapped in their unable to communicate. Essentially in a vegetative state.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, saito34 said:

It sucks that there's so much red tape to deal with these days. We need this on Toonami.

Yeah.

Agreed, love when we get these gripping, "I need to know more" shows on the block, just like how the earlier mystery-filled seasons of AoT really got me too.

Plus they agreed to a deal to start it here, we should get to see the rest as it goes.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah.

Agreed, love when we get these gripping, "I need to know more" shows on the block, just like how the earlier mystery-filled seasons of AoT really got me too.

Plus they agreed to a deal to start it here, we should get to see the rest as it goes.

Yeah I vividly remember early AoT and being so curious about what the heck was going on.

Obviously things were a lot simpler back then and I took all these show acquisitions for granted.

• Like 1