UnevenEdge

The last One Piece episode on Toonami discussion.

Blatch

Yeah, I know. But it had such a good run, and at least the last episode isn't petulantly annoying Foxy filler... it's just regular filler. With an emphasis on Brook, apparently.

Please post your grieving and good wishes for the series and stuff here.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess but being forced to buy the sets or get Funimation Now! to continue watching isn't something most of us can afford to do

You could just watch every ep for free on Kissanime like everyone else =P

Yeah, I know. But it had such a good run, and at least the last episode isn't petulantly annoying Foxy filler... it's just regular filler. With an emphasis on Brook, apparently.

Please post your grieving and good wishes for the series and stuff here.

We Are redux for the final time. T__T

This is complete garbage absolute trash fck this sh-- that the final One Piece episode is shown with the Japanimation opening "We Are" plus random Japanese words that nobody fcking understands instead of using the classic "Yah Yoh Yah Yoh set sail for One Piece" opening theme rap song that got everybody into this series to begin with. So disgraceful to the actual loyal fans of OP.

OH SHIT!!! Brook actually is the skeleton!! WTF did they even call him that in the previous episodes? I saw that muthaf--ker in like thirty other episodes, especially that one with the whale he promised to come back to and whatnot, but I never knew his name was fckng Brook. I seriously never heard anybody in this fckng show call him that I was just calling him the skeleton FUCK that's crazy his name's really Brook