• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Saw the new PV this morning. Looks good. Supposed to have 12 episodes, each with their own unique ED animations and music I believe. 

I really like CSM manga and it seems they are really going all out with this one so I am eagerly awaiting. I 

I knowww. Dub cast has also been announced.

facebook_1663607038782_6977673657195285476.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Jury's still out on if I'll ever watch it or if it'll stay in the "wait until Toonami even if it never ever happens" bin with Mob Psycho and Demon Slayer's season twos, but holy fucking shit this OP is like crack for the eyes and ears I'm just that addicted to it.

Edited by PokeNirvash

Everyone relax.  In my experience trying to force a show on someone rarely ends well.

In 3 months I expect a DeMarco tweet confirming Crunchyroll said no way in hell does it air on Toonami.

Edited by Jman
  • Thanks 1

i watched chainsaw man recently because while i usually watch dub content and not much subtitled content

this was one of those shows i couldn't wait 2-3 weeks just to watch....same goes for MHA S6(Although i might switch over to the dub soon for that)

I'm still perplexed that CR talked up the dub at NYCC and then just left dub only viewers to wonder "Okay when is it coming out?"

21 minutes ago, matrixman124 said:

Tell me more about how you think Chainsaw Man is just an action series with a cute chainsaw puppy.

Willy Wonka Smile GIF

Who is that directed at?

Spoiler

Gore doesn't really get to me which is why I thought the first episode would be easy breezy and something that would actually make me cry might not happen for like ten episodes. Bastards.