UnevenEdge

im sick i ate too much popcorn and ice cream

Poof

i finally broke up w/my girlfriend

it was about time since she is married after all and she broke up w/me awhile ago

but nevertheless I finally did it

no more girls. EVER. trans or cis. It's bullshit and I don't like it. I don't even know why I do it

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mix said:

7gqifnO.gif

This thread is like seeing a magic trick.

You think you can almost figure it out, but you can't....and deep down you know you don't want to.

good bc i dont wanna explain it. maybe later when I'm less high. I got really high to stop feeling sick and sad. Just know that im not a homewrecker

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Poof said:

good bc i dont wanna explain it. maybe later when I'm less high. I got really high to stop feeling sick and sad. Just know that im not a homewrecker

There's no such thing as a homewrecker.

You can't be something that doesn't exist.

14 hours ago, Nabreezy said:

Maybe you're listening to the sorts of playlist I'd listen to if I was in your situation

i was listening to that song. I had to go check if my spotify was connected to discord or something bc of u

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Mix said:

There's no such thing as a homewrecker.

You can't be something that doesn't exist.

If there was tho I wasn't bc her wife was involved a few times but her wife never ended up liking me very much even tho I ended up dating the other one. Thats what I mean like how could it last when only ones interested? I kept trying but the wife never liked me

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, discolé monade said:

i ate WAY too may white chocolate covered pretzels. 

dumb dumb dumb. 

i have absolutely no self control. 

I've been struggling to put on weight actually. I'm at 145 right now. I just never feel like eating more than like one meal anymore. So this emotional eating is good healthwise at least

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

cream cheese. 

anything cream cheese. 

there's an awesome dip that uses CC and chili/no beans. 

you're not lying cream cheese is always included in my weight-gaining mega breakfast sandwiches.

so good w/bagels and lox too mmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Like 1

Feel better, love.

The last time i was in a polyamorous thing, my partner wanted to include 2 others girls who didn’t like me and she eventually pushed me out to have her thruple. Balancing that is hard let alone a quad poly relationship of 4 genderfluid females who are dominant and switches.

rip

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Baby_Yoda said:

Feel better, love.

The last time i was in a polyamorous thing, my partner wanted to include 2 others girls who didn’t like me and she eventually pushed me out to have her thruple. Balancing that is hard let alone a quad poly relationship of 4 genderfluid females who are dominant and switches.

rip

There's actually a 4th individual involved in my case too. A cis male. He's not and wasn't in the running for being in the prototype poly-relationship nor did he want to be I don't think... but he's still very influential to the series of events... It's very complicated. But none of it was too much for me. Like now I think I can actually say for sure that I would pursue a poly relationship if I met the right people

12 minutes ago, Poof said:

There's actually a 4th individual involved in my case too. A cis male. He's not and wasn't in the running for being in the prototype poly-relationship nor did he want to be I don't think... but he's still very influential to the series of events... It's very complicated. But none of it was too much for me. Like now I think I can actually say for sure that I would pursue a poly relationship if I met the right people

I feel that way, too. But i only like thruples

On 2/22/2022 at 9:20 PM, Poof said:

i

no more girls. EVER. trans or cis. It's bullshit and I don't like it. I don't even know why I do it

On 2/25/2022 at 11:05 PM, Poof said:

I miss her so much 😭😭😭

This happens to me everytime I eat the Mcrib....

And what are women if not the original Mcrib....

This joke was sponsored by Arby's....Arby's, give us a try, we're terrible too...Arby's!

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Baby_Yoda said:

I feel that way, too. But i only like thruples

1 hour ago, Poof said:

four does seem a bit much but i unno

I agree entirely, ladies.

I, too, like the way things are. We shouldn't add another person.

I'm glad we had this talk.

That's what makes this thing great, open lines of communication.

Now who's up for a pillow fight?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mix said:

I agree entirely, ladies.

I, too, like the way things are. We shouldn't add another person.

1 hour ago, Mix said:

And what are women if not the original Mcrib....

mcribahey.png.07bcc90813f7a0a69ea28489434a6fc5.png

Edited by Poof
i know this doesnt make sense its ok tho
  • Haha 3