UnevenEdge

Just put some pineapple on my pizza.

PhilosipherStoned

6 minutes ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

That’s it. You ruined mofo pineapple pizza with your nasty mushrooms.

I honestly only put them on when a deal restricts toppings.. It's the "tastemaker" My mom loves pepperoni and mushroom for two topping pizzas. After ordering one for us one time that combo stuck...The tastemasker offers a 3rd on a large so I did pineapple just for the haters. Won't ruin the taste for me....

32 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Pineapple chicken pizzas used to be a specialty pizza at this Marcos Pizza place on base when I was active duty army... Those motherfuckers rock just finish them while they're hot.. 

Pfft Marcos doesn't know what real Hawaiian pizza is. I get it with bacon and ham. :) Then a side of hawtsauce and ranch.

1 hour ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

And not a mothafuckin' thing you can do about it FFE. 😈 

That's right. Pineapple,  pepperoni, and mushrooms in that order of importance..  So, I can't say that with a straight face. The pineapple is relly just a plus. :|

Free 8 piece wings with my points BOII!

1 hour ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

That’s it. You ruined mofo pineapple pizza with your nasty mushrooms.

I could do without the mushrooms but I wasn't about to get picky with someone who likes pineapple on their pizza.

33 minutes ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

Pfft Marcos doesn't know what real Hawaiian pizza is. I get it with bacon and ham. :) Then a side of hawtsauce and ranch.

Pizza doesn't have to be Hawaiian flavor to have pineapple on it.

2 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I could do without the mushrooms but I wasn't about to get picky with someone who likes pineapple on their pizza.

I just barely realized she said Hawaiian. I guess that is ham and pineapple huh? More like Spam and pineappple. :P

💖 U Hawaiians. :ph34r:

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Listen - pineapple on pizza is delicious. It's my favorite. 

Mushrooms on the other hand - are the most grossest thing I've ever ate. I can pick them out of anything.

• Like 1

I remember in 2012 how this would have inspired rage in people.

Personally, I think pineapples are fucking badass for attempting to digest people while getting eaten.  Also they taste good with ham and bacon on pizza.  Not a fan of the blend with pepperoni or sausage.  Like the sweet/acidic fruit and salty/savory meat vs. the spicy meat and sweet/acidic fruit.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

I remember in 2012 how this would have inspired rage in people.

Personally, I think pineapples are fucking badass for attempting to digest people while getting eaten.  Also they taste good with ham and bacon on pizza.

We can never build a dog dojo together 😪

1 hour ago, molarbear said:

We can never build a dog dojo together 😪

Fuck you and your dog dojo if a few chunks of pineapple sway your opinion on anything. Hell I met a guy championing the health benefits and shit of pineapples at the grocery store just talking shit about what I'd ever do with a can of sliced pineapples.. Hell the only time I ever eat pineapple is on occasion when it's offerred as a topping on my pizza. :|

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

9 minutes ago, Ric said:

You could put literal shit on your pizza, it matters not to me.

*Shrugs* That's how I feel about the whole thing as well, but if you think the fued died in 2012 you need to get out from under the rock a bit more. I've heard the shit brought up on the radio.. youtube, and just about every social media outlet as recent as a few weeks ago myself when the subject of 'what not to put on a pizza' or 'things other people do that pisses you off comes up'. Anyway if this is really the origin of the glorious sliced pineapple topping right on..

https://www.economist.com/1843/2021/05/10/the-great-hawaiian-pizza-culture-war

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/obituaries/sam-panopoulos-whose-hawaiian-pizza-became-a-canadian-treasure-dies-at-83/2017/06/12/463d3612-4f74-11e7-91eb-9611861a988f_story.html

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
Fuck if I'm subscribing to the economist over a hawaiian pizza article. dickheads..

1 hour ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

a can of sliced pineapples

The thought of a sliced pineapple reminded me that my friend texted me about a Big Kahuna Burger, and the first thing that comes to mind when I hear that (other than Pulp Fiction) is a burger with a sliced pineapple on it and now I really want to try one.

• Like 1

Just now, GuyBeardmane said:

The thought of a sliced pineapple reminded me that my friend texted me about a Big Kahuna Burger, and the first thing that comes to mind when I hear that (other than Pulp Fiction) is a burger with a sliced pineapple on it and now I really want to try one.

Bro I don't believe I've ever had a burger with sliced pineapple, but I can only imagine it's about the same effect. Only I think the tomato sauce and texture of the pizza spread is a better fit for the things. Not sure I'd enjoy them on a burger because I personally believe it's the tomato sauce in contrast to the sweetness of the pineaapple that makes it great on a pizza. 

3 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Fuck you and your dog dojo if a few chunks of pineapple sway your opinion on anything. Hell I met a guy championing the health benefits and shit of pineapples at the grocery store just talking shit about what I'd ever do with a can of sliced pineapples.. Hell the only time I ever eat pineapple is on occasion when it's offerred as a topping on my pizza. :|

I hope a semi full of lego pieces over turns in front of your house

• Haha 1