UnevenEdge

Made in Abyss, Episode 2

Blatch

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

you can tell the difference between white whistles from a distance???

Yeah I was going to say that part was a bit forced. Guy must have some crazy eyesight and have seen a lot of white whistles in his day to be able to tell them apart.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daos said:

Yeah I was going to say that part was a bit forced. Guy must have some crazy eyesight and have seen a lot of white whistles in his day to be able to tell them apart.

They're the highest rank of whistle, so they're aren't supposed to be all that many of them and she's supposed to be pretty famous I think.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

They're the highest rank of whistle, so they're aren't supposed to be all that many of them and she's supposed to be pretty famous I think.

Hah he was 100 feet away, and what is his hobby...Ā studying the design of all the white whistles to the point he can differentiate between them from 100 paces? Lol.

10 minutes ago, Daos said:

Hah he was 100 feet away, and what is his hobby...Ā studying the design of all the white whistles to the point he can differentiate between them from 100 paces? Lol.

He's probably just got enhanced eyesight because he's another robot and later on as we'll find out they're all robots. Dun dun dun! Either that or he's just got a little super power called, you know, plot convenience.

3 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

He's probably just got enhanced eyesight because he's another robot and later on as we'll find out they're all robots. Dun dun dun! Either that or he's just got a little super power called, you know, plot convenience.

Ā 

10 hours ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Yeah, unfortunately, looks like they shortened it. That's disappointing. Was hoping they'd at least play the full thing the first ep they show it. Ah well.

I think it's because they played the full TV size of the OP during the credits last time, that they had to truncate it this time. Stupid, I know, but them's the breaks.

10 hours ago, Daos said:

Yes. No.

No anime watcher knows cuz we never got S2!

Good news for you then, it's coming this year.

• Thanks 1