UnevenEdge

Why do parents always want other people to hold the baby

Mix

I was the opposite. People came to visit and expected to hold the baby.

My stepdad's sister literally pulled the miniature out of my hospital gown to hold him. No concern that I didn't have anything on under it except for those hospital mesh pamper pad panties they give you to bleed into afterwards 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Vamped said:

My stepdad's sister literally pulled the miniature out of my hospital gown to hold him. No concern that I didn't have anything on under it except for those hospital mesh pamper pad panties they give you to bleed into afterwards 

Extended family, as a concept, is a scam.

People you barely know, basically strangers, who get the same privileges as the people you know best in the world.

8 hours ago, Vamped said:

oh...i got one. 

the bubby and i had been home a week, and the neighbor (one of them, also ^family^ to mid) came barging in my house, into my room

and demanded to hold baby. (i had gone into full blown mama bear mode, and baby and i would just nestle in bed the first couple weeks.)

i told her to get the fuck out of my house, and she had the nerve to tell me i was being selfish. 

bitch....not even 3 months ago you threw the n~word. around while i was present, and acted like i should be offended.

..so i mean...um. no. get the fuck out. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

oh...i got one. 

the bubby and i had been home a week, and the neighbor (one of them, also ^family^ to mid) came barging in my house, into my room

and demanded to hold baby. (i had gone into full blown mama bear mode, and baby and i would just nestle in bed the first couple weeks.)

i told her to get the fuck out of my house, and she had the nerve to tell me i was being selfish. 

bitch....not even 3 months ago you threw the n~word. around while i was present, and acted like i should be offended.

..so i mean...um. no. get the fuck out. 

Selfish?!!

Screenshot_20220122-175914_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

They want to prove they're not having a PTSD attachment crisis and pull off a stunt like they're not embarrassed of letting people hold their child for society said so so they don't look crazy it's not actual celebratory act is an actual fake act that that nobody even cares about and is somehow a tradition of proving you're not insane here look at my baby