UnevenEdge

Read PlayGirl at a cafe...

Mix

I'm going with Playgirl because that pic of JLC persuaded me. Look at how nonchalant she is with her back to the wall where she could watch any potential target walk by. That snazzy all black outfit that hides blood easier than...I don't know what the fuck that other chick is wearing but like sepia-toned🤨? Anyways, I'm just saying Scream Queen is a nice cover because if you see her stabbing someone, your first thought is gonna be, "Oh, so they filming another Halloween movie."

I forgot to add, she got that three-word name thing going on too. Un huh. Suspicious.

Edited by DragonSinger
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

I'm going with Playgirl because that pic of JLC persuaded me. Look at how nonchalant she is with her back to the wall where she could watch any potential target walk by. That snazzy all black outfit that hides blood easier than...I don't know what the fuck that other chick is wearing but like sepia-toned🤨? Anyways, I'm just saying Scream Queen is a nice cover because if you see her stabbing someone, your first thought is gonna be, "Oh, so they filming another Halloween movie."

I forgot to add, she got that three-word name thing going on too. Un huh. Suspicious.

I worded that horribly so I can see the misunderstanding. The "assassinate someone" part was just making fun of grimes' outfit, but your argument is solid either way. 

Cat Fancy* at B&N. 

Sit in a corner facing people that are coming up the stairs and when they look around for a spot to sit, carefully hold the magazine sideways and slowly pull down the centerfold and stare intently. 

Keeps the entire area free of pesky humans.

* also works with Popular Mechanics if they have a pull out thing going on. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

jlc is a ducking goddess. 

i saw an issue of playgirl in 85. 

weirdest fucking thing. looking a schlong center fold. dude was sportin' a magnum p.i. 'stache. and a cowboy hat.

*shivers*

Doesn't sound appealing at all when you put it that way.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Doesn't sound appealing at all when you put it that way.

what do you mean? She shivered, that's a good sign........right? It's good when they shiver.........right?

:|

:/ I gotta make some calls 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mix said:

what do you mean? She shivered, that's a good sign........right? It's good when they shiver.........right?

:|

:/ I gotta make some calls 

Bro.... you know that's not a shiver.

That's a convulsion.

And, yes, it's totally fine.