UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

55 minutes ago, Seight said:

I mean if WWE wants to try it knowing what everyone that's a fan of AEW knows about CM Punk, sure, go ahead.

You know I'm a fellow AEW fan, and I think Tonh Khan screwed up. He should've put his foot down on the locker room from the start.

Sure, Punk's to blame for what happened, but he's not the only one who deserves it. Not even close.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

why did my cat just let me spray all the water at him?

like...he came BACK to get sprayed.  like bowed up, i thought he was coming to beat my ass, 

but just stood there as a sprayed him, chin up, eyes closed, like he's the fucking king of sheba, and i'm a got damt  servant. 

*full disclosure, ALL cat owners are servants to the cat overlords*

• Haha 4

*Dr. Manhattan looking at the Earth*

It is 2008. Staind is releasing a new album, CM Punk is on Raw, and Bobby Petrino has been hired by the Arkansas Razorbacks.

It is 2023. Staind is releasing a new album, CM Punk is on Raw, and Bobby Petrino has been hired by the Arkansas Razorbacks.

• Haha 2

Tonight's broadcast of Impact! Wrestling is a throwback to the production style of '70s and '80s wrestling shows. I love it! (Also, the camera angles are better than normal so I'm all for it. lol)

Edit: Turns out, they've been doing this sort of thing, which they call Throwback Throwdown, since 2019. Here's a promo for the show I'm watching tonight.

Edited by Gemini
So yeah, looks pretty fun.
  • Like 2

Just now, The_annoying_one said:

As of about 4am last night, I am officially a Redditor. I can’t help wondering if I should feel a modicum of shame here.

I would say yes, but then again, I forgot I was even on Reddit until you posted about joining. So...I don't know?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

...... Netflix....has games?

I guess when you're the worst streaming service, even grosser than Tubi at this point, you gotta swing for the fences

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/121442

I learned earlier today (I guess technically yesterday) that Netflix now sells their own ice cream based on some of their shows. That was a major “WTF Why??” moment for me.

1 hour ago, The_annoying_one said:

I learned earlier today (I guess technically yesterday) that Netflix now sells their own ice cream based on some of their shows. That was a major “WTF Why??” moment for me.

It's not just ice cream. Last year, Netflix was selling frozen pizza based on the fictional pizza chain featured in Stranger Things in Walmart. (I don't remember if they're still doing that, but there ya go. lol)

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Why am I watching 60 Days In? It’s hands down the dumbest premise ever but I can’t stop watching it. 🫠

Because to you, it's like a gruesome trainwreck. You know it's horrible but you can't look away.

Edited by Gemini
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I really can’t. Part of me think this shit is so fake 😆

As someone who was forced to endure the first two seasons of it due to my ex-wife wanting to watch it with her parents at the time, I can tell you I had the same thoughts as well.

Thank God I can go back to watching the stuff I love without having to "sneak around". God, that marriage was toxic a f.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Gemini said:

As someone who was forced to endure the first two seasons of it due to my ex-wife wanting to watch it with her parents at the time, I can tell you I had the same thoughts as well.

Thank God I can go back to watching the stuff I love without having to "sneak around". God, that marriage was toxic a f.

Damn nothing worse than being forced to watch the first two seasons of 60 DI.  I was on train wreck season 3 and I just said “fuck it”. I’m all about the squid game challenge now. Fuckin brutal. Kinda corny af how the eliminated are instructed to fall down dead but it’s cool. The bright colors and big sets distract me from all of that 😆

You can really tell bands like Millington, We Are The Union, and Kill Lincoln love Less Than Jake. I know I've said it before but it makes me so happy that there's so many newer ska bands that are keeping the music alive. and it's good, too, with artists incorporating new styles and sounds as well more traditional sounds. i remember thinking ska would die and I'd only ever have the old stuff to listen to. I'm so glad i was wrong

• Like 1