UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

How is it possible to be so hungry that your stomach is growling while simultaneously the thought of eating food is repulsive and feels like too much work? 🫠🤷‍♀️

i feel like that most days, until later at night when i eat an entire days worth of food all at once to make up for it 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

....i think 13 for me except one night before my sister's wedding in 2019

That doesn’t count, the 2019 thing.  Imagine letting one night make 13 years not count. Not on my watch. This isn’t an NA meeting

we probably would die if we went back fr. I’m def too old for that anymore. I don’t need anything making my life go any faster than it already is.  

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

That doesn’t count, the 2019 thing.  Imagine letting one night make 13 years not count. Not on my watch. This isn’t an NA meeting

we probably would die if we went back fr. I’m def too old for that anymore. I don’t need anything making my life go any faster than it already is.  

Exactly 

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

There are "how to shower" tutorials on YouTube.....

I'm sure it's more complex than I'm thinking, but....

You know what, nevermind...I've been on public transportation....There's is definitely a market for it....but it caught me off guard. I needed to type it out to see the necessity 

I'm not surprised. This reminds me when I learned there a lot of people out there who don't look when they wipe their ass. And don't even get started on washing your hands after using the toilet. I think so lowly of people when I visit their homes and there is no handsoap to be found at any of the sinks.

Plenty of nasty ass fuckers out there.

• Like 2

I really really need to stop catching feelings for people who live far away, but this guy is just too perfect. he works with animals, he's rehabilitated raccoons, is smart and creative, has really good taste in music, and is really handsome. but he lives in Canada. i guess I'll probably have a reason to move there in a year or so if the gop takes over and starts the whole next step in the fascism process.

he's perfect, dammit

Edited by Lynnrael

I really hate the current trend of women talking about their life while cooking on youtube. Bitch, I do not care about your hoe woes. Tell me what the fuck you're doing with the cooking, or a relevant memory involving the food. Of course, I don't think I've yet to come across this phenomenon with male cooking tutorials.

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Insipid said:

I really hate the current trend of women talking about their life while cooking on youtube. Bitch, I do not care about your hoe woes. Tell me what the fuck you're doing with the cooking, or a relevant memory involving the food. Of course, I don't think I've yet to come across this phenomenon with male cooking tutorials.

Men do it with the dash cam while driving.

the guy and I exchanged a list of albums to listen to that are important to us. I'm terribly afraid mine is that of a basic bitch, for lack of a better term. but it's nice to share the albums that are and were important to me and it's really cool to listen to the albums that are important to him. 

gotta remember that it's ok to feel the intense feelings I'm feeling but that they are probably a result of BPD and that i need to not take them as gospel.

Edited by Lynnrael
  • Like 2

yesterday someone said they didn't think i could handle work in a different department, so today i let him start a task before me, and then started and finished the same task before him. afterwards i said "oh, you started before me, i thought you would be finished by now"

I'm a petty, passive aggressive bitch but i can still outwork almost anyone if and when i want to

• Thanks 2

My problem with country music is the vocals. Singing like that just doesn't sound natural to me. The actual music itself I find charming but when the vocals start to kick in I can't get away from that shit fast enough. I know southerners don't sound like that when they sing (Ronnie Van Zant). I just want to know what is it about country music that everyone has to sing in with such a exaggerated southern accen.

• Like 3