UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

3 hours ago, Insipid said:

I made a comment on reddit with thousands of upvotes. I had to pull a vain fuggs here.

But really, I get worried, cause of course there will be a few weirdos going through my entire comment history when this happens.

I've never broken 1000 on FB, but I got like 20k on IG for a stupid "you filmed this with a peanut butter sammich" comment and it made me think that it's bots just copying other bots.

Not to say your comment didn't deserve the up votes but it kinda bothered me just such a generic and overused type of comment got so much interaction.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Insipid said:

I made a comment on reddit with thousands of upvotes. I had to pull a vain fuggs here.

But really, I get worried, cause of course there will be a few weirdos going through my entire comment history when this happens.

I've never made a post on YouTube that's gotten over 1k likes that I didn't later think "for the love of god please stop replying to this, half of you don't even know what the original joke was"

• Thanks 2

I'm still stressed out about yesterday at work I was fighting the urge to go to Wendy's for a burger. Got dressed and everything and was about to walk out the door and I had to stop myself. I knew I would regret it if I did. I can't them get to me so my desire to not be around people for the day won out over my desire to eat meat.

Edited by Dusty Shackleford
  • Like 2