UnevenEdge

//> does your town or outskirts exist within marvel ? /

//>wagz./

1 hour ago, //>wagz./ said:

//> in a good representation?/

Well, all I remember is that they only really showed Cannonball and Husk's home and their parents/family.  I won't say good, but I'll say "accurate" because they're a broke-ass family with like 12 kids living in a coal mining town.

4 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Well, all I remember is that they only really showed Cannonball and Husk's home and their parents/family.  I won't say good, but I'll say "accurate" because they're a broke-ass family with like 12 kids living in a coal mining town.

//> so, realistic alright./

Maria Hill is from Chicago.  We also get the DC Universe thanks to Nightwing & others.  Plus, Batman has been shot in different areas of Chicago, including LaSalle Ave at Jackson Blvd, the location of the Chicago Board of Trade building seen at the end of the street here - 

darkknight_movie_screencaps.com_9743.jpg

21 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

Maria Hill is from Chicago.  We also get the DC Universe thanks to Nightwing & others.  Plus, Batman has been shot in different areas of Chicago, including LaSalle Ave at Jackson Blvd, the location of the Chicago Board of Trade building seen at the end of the street here - 

darkknight_movie_screencaps.com_9743.jpg

//> this isnt the time for that I was gonna ask about DC shenanigans later , I'm certain my town at least exists within DC ./

When the Inhuman known as Quake was running around being a vigilante, she did stuff and things in North Dakota.

So take that, The Onion, for claiming the entire state doesn't really exist and is just an entire Area 51 with mind-wipe tech at the borders! It exists in the Marvel Universe anyway. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, //>wagz./ said:

//> these are the top results ./

Screenshot_20210724-081054_Chrome.jpg

O cool. I went to the first link - https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Oak_Ridge/Mentions

I was presuming they might've blown it up in a huge explosion or something at some point, but it looks like there's only one real mention listed and no context is provided.

The second mention says "Oak Ridge, North Carolina" which could be an error since Oak Ridge is *near* North Carolina, but I'm going to say it doesn't count.

21 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

When the Inhuman known as Quake was running around being a vigilante, she did stuff and things in North Dakota.

So take that, The Onion, for claiming the entire state doesn't really exist and is just an entire Area 51 with mind-wipe tech at the borders! It exists in the Marvel Universe anyway. 

//> dont the presidential monuments exist with in marvel ? At this point in time it might as well be testing site ./

18 hours ago, NaBoats said:

O cool. I went to the first link - https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Oak_Ridge/Mentions

I was presuming they might've blown it up in a huge explosion or something at some point, but it looks like there's only one real mention listed and no context is provided.

The second mention says "Oak Ridge, North Carolina" which could be an error since Oak Ridge is *near* North Carolina, but I'm going to say it doesn't count.

//> it just exists neither growing nor shrinking ./

22 hours ago, //>wagz./ said:

//> dont the presidential monuments exist with in marvel ? At this point in time it might as well be testing site ./

That's South Dakota. 

If it wasn't for the radiation and the Hoth memes, North Dakota wouldn't have anything at all. 

31 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

That's South Dakota. 

If it wasn't for the radiation and the Hoth memes, North Dakota wouldn't have anything at all. 

Fargo, ND is somehow in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., so you've got that going for you.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, tsar4 said:

Fargo, ND is somehow in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., so you've got that going for you.

Yeah, that's where Quake supposedly did something while running wild because it was in a newspaper from Fargo. 

But it apparently wasn't exciting enough for anything other than a newspaper mention. 

3 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

If Marvel tv shows count, my state is represented.

Oshkosh, Wisconsin is in part of a Loki episode.

I live close to Milwaukee and I don't think it's in any Marvel or DC film.

//> were you canonically killed by marvel ?/

In the comics, Spider-Man had his first fight with the Lizard nearby. 

In the MCU, the Agents of SHIELD poked around where I’m at, but my area’s biggest appearance was in Iron Man 3. It was amusing to see them pass off a popular historical mansion as the main bad guy’s home. 

On 7/28/2021 at 11:57 AM, Chapinator_X said:

In the comics, Spider-Man had his first fight with the Lizard nearby. 

In the MCU, the Agents of SHIELD poked around where I’m at, but my area’s biggest appearance was in Iron Man 3. It was amusing to see them pass off a popular historical mansion as the main bad guy’s home. 

//> oohgh okay being cryptic to make me do research ./

50 minutes ago, //>wagz./ said:

//> did you check ? /

Not yet.  Went to the dentist this morning to take care of two cavities (one big) so

I've just been resting today.  If I think of it, I'll check later or possibly soon if I'm bored enough.

Edit:  Okay I was curious enough to check.  There was a fight and a character was taken through a doorway

portal but Oshkosh wasn't destroyed.  It was only at the very beginning of the second episode before the opening title.

Weird to think if all of Wisconsin was destroyed in 1985, I would have died at five years old and my parents would have

died at a younger age than I am now.

Edited by blueraven1999

On 7/29/2021 at 7:09 PM, blueraven1999 said:

Not yet.  Went to the dentist this morning to take care of two cavities (one big) so

I've just been resting today.  If I think of it, I'll check later or possibly soon if I'm bored enough.

Edit:  Okay I was curious enough to check.  There was a fight and a character was taken through a doorway

portal but Oshkosh wasn't destroyed.  It was only at the very beginning of the second episode before the opening title.

Weird to think if all of Wisconsin was destroyed in 1985, I would have died at five years old and my parents would have

died at a younger age than I am now.

//> crikey ./