UnevenEdge

//> do you judge people by what they ./

//>wagz./

1 minute ago, wacky1980 said:

One time I was dreaming that I was swatting at a wasp, and I slapped my wife irl. She judged me a little bit over what I did to her in that dream.

I've once almost punched a girl in my sleep, but she was watching me because she said I was fighting in my sleep and she blocked it,  and I legit punched my son once while he was in my room playing the game while I was asleep....He just said ow, and I woke up and said "did I punch you" and he was like "yeah, but I'm ok."

NB4CPS

I've woken up punching my wall several times.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

I've once almost punched a girl in my sleep, but she was watching me because she said I was fighting in my sleep and she blocked it,  and I legit punched my son once while he was in my room playing the game while I was asleep....He just said ow, and I woke up and said "did I punch you" and he was like "yeah, but I'm ok."

NB4CPS

I've woken up punching my wall several times.

That's probably the only time I've ever sleep-smacked someone. I guess she learned her lesson.

The wasp, that is.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, PenguinBoss said:

I've had dreams that affected me like that, but not to the point that I couldn't hide it.

Because I realized how stupid it was.

//> well it is stupid to be judgemental of mental manifestations ./

4 hours ago, SwimModSponges said:

Once my wife started a medication that had weird dreams and shit as a side effect.

One morning i woke up, she was still asleep but her eyes were open, and she grabbed my face pretty forcefully. 

image.png.0f58506ef19122da183747f24dc0221f.png

//> ah a good morning face squish ./

4 hours ago, nameraka said:

in the dream or in real life?

//> so say in the dream you and a friend are chilling but they some shit to you and you wake up and you call them in life and are the "what the fuck man" and they're like "I just woke up" and you say "from being a bastard ?", that kinda stuff ya know ./