UnevenEdge

The fuck is this?

RainyDayJizz#35

7 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Oh ... okay so nobody else is going to say anything about the man in the square

ClearcutPresentCopperhead-size_restricte

Lol, just a podcast I was listening to. He was talking about the Salem witch trials. And an interesting fact is the likely end of them was because of an old man so disgusted by his trial he refused to speak, so he was placed between two boards and rocks were piled on top of him at regular intervals. After three days a priest came by to get his last words, which were reportedly "more weight," and he was smashed between the boards. After that the witch trials trailed off into five or six more hangings and nothing else.

Pretty sure they hung his wife. PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN IN THE WINDOW.

8 hours ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

Lol, just a podcast I was listening to. He was talking about the Salem witch trials. And an interesting fact is the likely end of them was because of an old man so disgusted by his trial he refused to speak, so he was placed between two boards and rocks were piled on top of him at regular intervals. After three days a priest came by to get his last words, which were reportedly "more weight," and he was smashed between the boards. After that the witch trials trailed off into five or six more hangings and nothing else.

Pretty sure they hung his wife. PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN IN THE WINDOW.

Yes, everyone knows Giles Corey.

• Like 1

On 6/26/2021 at 2:33 AM, stilgar said:

Yes, everyone knows Giles Corey.

Not me, but I still have little interest in the witch trials. That story made me think of how it takes horrific shit for people to notice a problem sometimes. Like a pedestrian bridge and a building collapsing to make Republicans in Congress think infrastructure investment might be something we should do.