UnevenEdge

PP

Rogue_Alphonse

1 minute ago, BlackNoir said:

BEST

GAME

EVER.....

I had a great time with TWEWY. It’s one of the few games around (along with Jet Set Radio and P5) that does really well with creating a hip atmosphere that feels authentic. 

The anime isn’t half bad, but it does miss the humor and doesn’t geek out as much about pins or Shibuya’s attractions.

1 minute ago, Chapinator_X said:

I had a great time with TWEWY. It’s one of the few games around (along with Jet Set Radio and P5) that does really well with creating a hip atmosphere that feels authentic. 

The anime isn’t half bad, but it does miss the humor and doesn’t geek out as much about pins or Shibuya’s attractions.

I just couldn't get into Jet Set radio, but P5 is a fun time.

TWEWY, just did everything amazing, and i basically went into that game raw....I think Adam Sessler did a bit on it once, but I paid no attention to it because at the time, it didn't look like what it was when I picked up the box.

Anyway, when I got it home, I remember the kids mom was like really....You're gonna do this all night...and I was like YES...I CAN'T STOP. *sings awful J-pop*

So how does the anime work without pins...I mean, that's like the whole thing.

I'm not actually asking for an answer to that, I'm about to find it for myself.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

I just couldn't get into Jet Set radio, but P5 is a fun time.

TWEWY, just did everything amazing, and i basically went into that game raw....I think Adam Sessler did a bit on it once, but I paid no attention to it because at the time, it didn't look like what it was when I picked up the box.

Anyway, when I got it home, I remember the kids mom was like really....You're gonna do this all night...and I was like YES...I CAN'T STOP. *sings awful J-pop*

So how does the anime work without pins...I mean, that's like the whole thing.

I'm not actually asking for an answer to that, I'm about to find it for myself.

Pins exist in the anime, but only the ones necessary for moving the plot like the pins boss characters have or the ones reapers have access to. They don’t have the ones you can casually collect though and there hasn’t been a mention of Tin Pin Slammer 9 episodes in. 

Edited by Chapinator_X

5 hours ago, Chapinator_X said:

I still have yet to get to the anime : O

I loved the game though, I actually have been thinking about it recently and hoping they come out with a second installment or a remake for the Switch, or i'll go for an emulator eventually but I enjoyed the handheld aspect.

2 minutes ago, Pandas_Love said:

I still have yet to get to the anime : O

I loved the game though, I actually have been thinking about it recently and hoping they come out with a second installment or a remake for the Switch, or i'll go for an emulator eventually but I enjoyed the handheld aspect.

I believe both the remake and the sequel are on the Switch. The sequel's coming out in July, but I think the remake was ported over a couple years ago.

https://store.na.square-enix-games.com/en_US/product/633806/neo-the-world-ends-with-you-switch

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/the-world-ends-with-you-final-remix-switch/

I do remember emulating TWEWY, but I should probably get it for a console because doing the DS finger swipes on an emu was rough back in the day.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chapinator_X said:

I believe both the remake and the sequel are on the Switch. The sequel's coming out in July, but I think the remake was ported over a couple years ago.

https://store.na.square-enix-games.com/en_US/product/633806/neo-the-world-ends-with-you-switch

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/the-world-ends-with-you-final-remix-switch/

I do remember emulating TWEWY, but I should probably get it for a console because doing the DS finger swipes on an emu was rough back in the day.

blessed content