UnevenEdge

Seems like a boring place to hang out.

Condescending Bro

33 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

You don't say, how does it work.

I can't get technical about it.

The selling point is that it uses its own server to mask your ip address and navigate you around tracking done by Google, et al.  It also encrypts any password or usernames you use to access banking.

1 minute ago, Sofa King Kule said:

The selling point is that it uses its own server to mask your ip address and navigate you around tracking done by Google, et al.  It also encrypts any password or usernames you use to access banking.

Golly, that sure sounds super secret.  So that means I can log on to one of these new fangled server things, and no one can see what I’m doing?

20 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

Wow, how long has this existed, is express VPN the best? Are there even any others, this sounds pretty complicated and I doubt many other people could pull it off.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Wow, how long has this existed, is express VPN the best? Are there even any others, this sounds pretty complicated and I doubt many other people could pull it off.

There's a number of them available.

Signing up is fast, easy and cheap.  Just an app you download and add your billing information.

Signing up is fast, easy and cheap.  Just an app you download and add your billing information.

But they’ll have my credit card info!  Is there any way else I can pay for it?

3 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

Billing, are you saying I need to pay for privacy.  

Can I have it taken from my pension.

3 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Billing, are you saying I need to pay for privacy.  

Can I have it taken from my pension.

I never heard of any service with fees deducted from your paycheck or benefits.  

They might have direct debit from your checking account if you'd rather not use credit cards or debit cards.

2 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

I never heard of any service with fees deducted from your paycheck or benefits.  

They might have direct debit from your checking account if you'd rather not use credit cards or debit cards.

Well, that's a problem because I'm a drug dealer and only like cash transactions.

I hate you elitist, paperless society fuckwits. No one directly touches my money without me handing it to them

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Well, that's a problem because I'm a drug dealer and only like cash transactions.

I hate you elitist, paperless society fuckwits. No one directly touches my money without me handing it to them

I guess you could search for other carriers of the service that would accept money order payment.  At least that way, you're handing cash to a live teller without ID.

11 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

Not sure.

I don't think they share your billing info.

See, I'm a really private kind of dude.  Totally law abiding mind you.  I'm just really worried about the government looking over my shoulder.

Can you be really really really sure they aren't sharing your billing info?

Heck can you even be sure they haven't already?

It's like you said, this cashless society thing is no good....  I want to be able to pay for my VPN thingamabob the old fashioned way.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, scoobdog said:

See, I'm a really private kind of dude.  Totally law abiding mind you.  I'm just really worried about the government looking over my shoulder.

Can you be really really really sure they aren't sharing your billing info?

Heck can you even be sure they haven't already?

It's like you said, this cashless society thing is no good....  I want to be able to pay for my VPN thingamabob the old fashioned way.

I just answered Cyberbully on that, too.

Like I said, there's a number of vpn providers and so, one of them might work on your terms.

8 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

I guess you could search for other carriers of the service that would accept money order payment.  At least that way, you're handing cash to a live teller without ID.

I have ID...what kind of racist bullshit is that?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

I just answered Cyberbully on that, too.

Like I said, there's a number of vpn providers and so, one of them might work on your terms.

1 minute ago, cyberbully said:

I have ID...what kind of racist bullshit is that?

You don't need ID if you pay in silver ingots, right?

12 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

If the police see you with silver, they detain you and ask for ID because obviously you're demented and confused

Oh shit!  That's exactly what I need a VPN.... I mean because I don't want the police snooping on me while I'm doing my completely legitimate business.

You can have it, or not.  You sound like you don't want to present it when you think it's not necessary.

I never once mentioned anything about an ID. How would you make that determination about me....what would you even base that on

1 minute ago, cyberbully said:

I never once mentioned anything about an ID. How would you make that determination about me....what would you even base that on

The fact that you want the service to be a cash transaction.  When a thing isn't anyone else's business but yours, you might not want a paper trail with identity involved.

Just now, Sofa King Kule said:

The fact that you want the service to be a cash transaction.  When a thing isn't anyone else's business but yours, you might not want a paper trail with identity involved.

That's absurd, all I said is I want to give them cash and not have them with access to my account. 

You see black faces and start making brash accusations. Same with the cut out.

• Thanks 1