UnevenEdge

If the moon could be colonized...

RedemptionZeni

and virtually everything remained the same, except that you wouldn't see the moon at night, would you live there? Could anything entice you to live there? Dirt cheap real estate? Higher paying jobs? The guarantee of attractive women also living on the moon? 

Would it take an endless list of accommodations and guarantees or would a few things be good enough for you?

10 minutes ago, RedemptionZeni said:

and virtually everything remained the same, except that you wouldn't see the moon at night, would you live there? Could anything entice you to live there? Dirt cheap real estate? Higher paying jobs? The guarantee of attractive women also living on the moon? 

Would it take an endless list of accommodations and guarantees or would a few things be good enough for you?

I heard that everything is radioactive on the moon.

No atmosphere to stop the sun's more harmful rays.

5 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

I heard that everything is radioactive on the moon.

No atmosphere to stop the sun's more harmful rays.

So you could get cancer on both the outside and the inside.  A plus:  can't smell smoke on the moon if there isn't an atmosphere, but you probably also can't light the cigarette to begin with.

10 hours ago, RedemptionZeni said:

You're slipping. Don't make me want to find out if your clotting functions have returned to normal.

• Thanks 1