UnevenEdge

New Rules Discussion

I make myself available to all users to assist with their site questions and moderation issues as needed, that's what being a Real moderator is all about. Nothing these fake mods would know anything about.

Idk whose name that is blocked out in red there, but I would've gotten them to stop harassing that person requesting assistance, no further discussion needed. That's real forum justice. 

Edited by NaBoats
  • D'oh 3

On 7/3/2021 at 4:10 PM, NaBoats said:

I make myself available to all users to assist with their site questions and moderation issues as needed, that's what being a Real moderator is all about. Nothing these fake mods would know anything about.

Idk whose name that is blocked out in red there, but I would've gotten them to stop harassing that person requesting assistance, no further discussion needed. That's real forum justice. 

lol.  So altruistic 

On 7/3/2021 at 6:10 PM, NaBoats said:

What did you edit...did you fuck up and say you were a real mod and pussed out.

• Haha 2

• Raptorpat unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey mods, so is the word 'retarded' officially banned now and if so will it continue to be edited out of posts, with warnings by mods to not use that word inserted into said posts? Is that correct? Because that happened. 

Asking for clarification because I always thought this gave us all the greenlight to use the word. Is it fine or not?

https://unevenedge.com/topic/30766-trump-derangement-syndrome-snowflakes-making-meme-a-reality/?tab=comments#comment-526622

We have since rewritten the rules:

Discrimination and bigotry will not be tolerated. This includes racism, misogyny, religious discrimination, transphobia/homophobia, ableism, and other forms of discrimination, including hate speech or the use of slurs in any context (“ironic” or “joking” instances are not acceptable). Homonyms of slurs may be addressed depending on the context of their usage. 

If you see a prior post that violates the current rules, feel free to report it and we will edit it or take it down.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...