UnevenEdge

Packard's future wife.

Rogue_Alphonse

Packard? WE'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT PACKARD???? My lord ya'll I am deceased lmao. But yes good job on unlocking a long suppressed memory of mine regardless. I haven't thought about Kenworth in at least a decade. Amazing how times flies. And on that tangent, I'm also reminded of Yellow7 and now I wish I hadn't. Good job, bruvs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, StExquisite said:

Packard? WE'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT PACKARD???? My lord ya'll I am deceased lmao. But yes good job on unlocking a long suppressed memory of mine regardless. I haven't thought about Kenworth in at least a decade. Amazing how times flies. And on that tangent, I'm also reminded of Yellow7 and now I wish I hadn't. Good job, bruvs.

He still posts

3 minutes ago, Rogue_Alphonse said:

He still posts

I feel like we're all stuck in some sorta Sisyphean time loop here, we might ninja vanish at the drop of a hat.. often for multiple years at a time. But eventually the level 3 curse mark imprinted upon our collective subconsciousness eventually drags us kicking back to the gaping manifold that birthed our collective insanity. Crazy how that happens. 

18 minutes ago, StExquisite said:

I feel like we're all stuck in some sorta Sisyphean time loop here, we might ninja vanish at the drop of a hat.. often for multiple years at a time. But eventually the level 3 curse mark imprinted upon our collective subconsciousness eventually drags us kicking back to the gaping manifold that birthed our collective insanity. Crazy how that happens. 

So MgS decided to wake up.

https://unevenedge.com/topic/55783-one-security-officer-talks-a-lot-about-ufos/

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

Me clicking that link and thereby reading the minutest sample of that thread was like opening the lost ark and being immediately melted like candlewax by angry cosmic forces. Curse my feline-like curiosity. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, StExquisite said:

Me clicking that link and thereby reading the minutest sample of that thread was like opening the lost ark and being immediately melted like candlewax by angry cosmic forces. Curse my feline-like curiosity. 

I wanted to say giant red font is on the way but I'm on my phone like an idiot. I should use that dumb computer I got more, but I have like 3 tabs of research open on it and opening that thing implies work.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, StExquisite said:

That was actually one of his more sane takes.

• Haha 1