UnevenEdge

what happen if you mix whiskey and dr. pepper

ghostrek

32 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I'm just waiting for Musket to come in and point out how that was totally not rude in the golden age of the '80s.

I don't know why you think I click links in threads i don't give a shit about. I already forgot what this thread was about, i just saw you had my balls in your mouth again.

3 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Musket.... has anyone asked how life is treating you lately?

I mean. at least you're not under a Volvo station wagon, but other than that... what's going in your life?

Science, the brink of insanity probably not, constant mental exhaustion, unnecessary questions and demands from people with no clue, incredible fatigue at the th thought of trying to explain any of this to any person when I can see the level of comprehension in their forehead, just a whole lot of shit that means nothing.

1 minute ago, resurrected said:

Seeing that ghost is commenting in true form right now, I'm calling bullshit on the virgin drunkenness. 

no I have mix dr. pepper and whiskey before I just wanted to do a public service announcement  and yes I'm still a virgin trust me find a woman  fuck me is like find me a leprechaun's pot of gold is not going to happen

25 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

no I have mix dr. pepper and whiskey before I just wanted to do a public service announcement  and yes I'm still a virgin trust me find a woman  fuck me is like find me a leprechaun's pot of gold is not going to happen

It's all in your head, I hope you know. There are uglier men out there getting laid after all.

Buy the hooker and then start slaying miserable married Ohio bitches. Give their pathetic existences meaning with your supposed monster dick.

12 hours ago, ghostrek said:

Yeah, because like a leprechaun you disappear whenever a female of any type appears.  Hard to get laid when you're that big a wimp.