UnevenEdge

SSSS.Gridman - Episode 4 "Suspicion" Discussion

1 minute ago, mochi said:

I hope I'm incorrect but I'm concerned those increasing trashbags in her apartment might have the dead bodies of the people she erases in them

Have they been increasing?  I thought the house has always been filled with them because Akane never takes the trash out because she's a crazy shut in slob.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/6/2021 at 3:24 AM, AnimationFan14 said:

As we learned previously team work makes the Gridman dream work, which is a nightmare for all Kaiji. With the formation of the "Heracles Combine: Max Gridman" Gridman was able to hold off the Kaiji, and live to fight another reset day. However is another more dangerous Kaiji just around the corner?

I wouldn't really call him dangerous, but...

kaiji.jpg

Also, it's spelled Kaiju.

• Like 2

On 2/10/2021 at 2:26 PM, elfie said:

Come February 27th, I will no longer be staying up to 3 AM. Without Assassination Classroom airing (which i am enjoying), in favor of Food Wars (which i hate), there is no reason for me to anymore. This means I will be missing SSSS Gridman's dub on Toonami. Sorry.

You're dead to me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/10/2021 at 4:26 PM, elfie said:

Come February 27th, I will no longer be staying up to 3 AM. Without Assassination Classroom airing (which i am enjoying), in favor of Food Wars (which i hate), there is no reason for me to anymore. This means I will be missing SSSS Gridman's dub on Toonami. Sorry.

Sad.