UnevenEdge

Attack on Titan Season 4 coming January 9th at 12:30

3ngag3

As per usual, Attack on Titan waits for no time slot. It makes its own when it is good and ready. I just wish the expansion was forward instead of later into the night.
I think this could mean they'll wait until SAO ends to start Gridman and slide Black Clover into 2:30am on January 16th. Otherwise they'll have to shake up the line-up two weeks in a row unless they are sticking Gridman at 2:30am.
  • Like 2

Oh that was sooner than I thought! I didn't think they'd be able to get the dub this soon because of the pandemic complicating business. OH well then it's a good thing I am skipping on the weekly Japanese broadcasts.

Then again, this also means everything else on the block except the first slot is pushed a half hour later, which means I'll once again have to stay up until 2:30 AM.

17 hours ago, Top Gun said:

Well that was fast. Sweet.

Damn, if they pick up everything they should this year, we're gonna have a good time. Final season of Titan, Gridman, hopefully seasons 2 of Dr. Stone and Promised Neverland...

Yup, that's what I was thinking several months ago too in that upcoming shows topic we had over the summer and how a good number of their big hits were all on the way with new seasons together. :) 

Edited by DangerMouse

On 1/3/2021 at 8:47 PM, 3ngag3 said:

It's been confirmed to be 16 episodes. Whether there will be a second cour, we'll have to wait and see how much is adapted.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2021-01-03/attack-on-titan-the-final-season-anime-listed-with-16-episodes/.168074

Well it is called the final season so it has to cover the rest of material regardless of how long it is.