UnevenEdge

I'm unbant I can post on this account again! yay!

Mini_ghost420

It's been six and a half days since my last drink, and in my sober clarity, I was thinking that hair is... hair is just obsolete. Hair is just impure. The dead follicles of your sins, the dead follicles of all your wrongdoings, and they come from inside your body where all these incorrect actions manifest, and they try to purge themselves out of your scalp. Hair is the purge... the body exiling all of its misdeeds and evildoings. Hair itself is an unclean thing. This hair has to go. It's time to purify. I've never felt so much mental clarity in my life.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, empty said:

It's been six and a half days since my last drink, and in my sober clarity, I was thinking that hair is... hair is just obsolete. Hair is just impure. The dead follicles of your sins, the dead follicles of all your wrongdoings, and they come from inside your body where all these incorrect actions manifest, and they try to purge themselves out of your scalp. Hair is the purge... the body exiling all of its misdeeds and evildoings. Hair itself is an unclean thing. This hair has to go. It's time to purify. I've never felt so much mental clarity in my life.

I Just Want To Be Pure - GIF on Imgur

• Haha 1